-Chapter Seventeen-

(Y/N) P.O.V.

The day was boring, i really just waited for it to become night, so we could kill, i had a really 'nice' message for the people..

it was 8pm, still to early. "(Y/N)? WHERE ARE YOUU??" Clocky yelled, i'm certain the whole mansion heard. "I'm in my room, Clocky" i called out. around 2 seconds later she stood by the door, "Do you wanna watch a romantic movie with me? we can force Jeff and toby to watch it with us!!" Clocky said with a smug look on her face, "You had me at forcing the boys!" i stood up and went over to clocky "I'll go get Toby, meet us in my room when you get Jeff" She went away yelling "TOBYYYYYYY".

I went to Jeff's room and he was right were i thought he was "Oh Jeffyyyyyyy~~" i sang, "hi Babydoll" Jeff looked at me. "Do you wanna watch a movie with Clocky, Toby and i?~~" i gave him the biggest doe eyes i could make. "I can't say no, right?" he sighed "Nope, now let's go!" i took his hand and ran to clocky's room, clocky had already tied one of Toby's legs to the bed, he looked at me with puppy eyes. "Jeff's turn" clocky smirked, "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE." Jeff was trying to run, but i managed to catch him.

as both boys were tied to the bed, Clocky started the movie, i snuggled up with Jeff as we sat and watched a very romantic movie. when the movie was done, Toby was asleep and Jeff had given up trying to escape. i looked at my phone, 10pm, "JEFF IT'S TIMEEE!!" i started to open the the ties around his feet and hands "For what" Jeff frowned, i rolled my eyes "FOR KILLING, Dummy."

"Wait a second babydoll" Jeff said as he went down the corridor, to slendy's office, i tilted my head to the side and looked as Jeff went to Slendy's office. ten minutes passed, and Jeff came back "Guess who level 2 now?" He smirked "OH YES" i yelled out and jumped around the lobby.

We walked to the house, it was a 2 floor house, a newlywed couple. They seemed to still be awake, because there were a bright light coming from their bedroom. we sat in a tree and waited for the light to turn off, some time went by and they finally turned off the light. "Ugh, Finally" Jeff groaned "Shush, Jeff they'll hear you, if you complain so loudly!" i said while rolling my eyes, i started to crawl up the wall to the second floor, Jeff was just after me. We were both in our matching white hoodies, i enjoyed matching with him, while killing.

i went over to the female's side of the bed and Jeff went to the male, i nodded to Jeff signaling him to wake up the male. as he woke up the male, he kept his hand over his mouth and his knife to his throat. i did the same to the female, Jeff took the knife to the males face and whispered "I'll make you beautiful" and with that, he cut the smile, the female whom i was holding, started tearing up and trying to scream. Jeff proceeded to slit his throat and dropped him, "Whoops" he said while looking fake surprised. The female was now completely in tears, "Oh shut up" i said and turned her to face me, i took my knife and cut the heart out of her cheek, before she could comprehend what was happening to her, i stabbed her straight in the chest, broke her ribs, and hit her heart.

"Can anyone track my new phone?" i asked Jeff, "Nope, Slendy did something to it, making it untraceable" Jeff said, "why are you asking?" he looked at me with curiosity. "for this" i said while i dipped my finger in the females chest, i got alot of blood on it, and i proceeded to write "Name's (Y/N) the Killer Bitches!" on the wall, i took a picture and posted it on my old Instagram account, i captioned it "Just so you know, i'm not Heartache". Jeff began laughing as he saw what i was doing, Went over to Jeff, and we took a kissing selfie with the corpses in the background, and i posted it too. i was pretty well known on Instagram so comments started pouring in. some people thought it was fake, as in actors, while others thought it was real (they must've seen the news about "heartache")

All of a sudden we could hear sirens, and they were closing in, quickly "SHIT, we have no time to escape!" Jeff shouted, "FUCK, UH LET'S HIDE" i panicked and took Jeff and pulled him with me into the closet, there wasn't much space, we were really cramped together. to be honest i didn't mind, he is my boyfriend after all.

i hope we were lucky enough to it being some stupid cops, who don't look in the corners because "The killers can't be here anymore".. my heart was beating so fast, Jeff looked me in the eyes, he could see me slightly panicking. he put his finger under my chin and lifted my face and kissed me, i immediately calmed down.

after 30 minutes the cops left, they didn't look in the closet. i slowly opened the closet door, and we snuck out, the corpses had that white line around them. the window had the yellow police tape, we went under it, trying not to move anything to show we were there after them.

We walked home, "You need to learn to calm down, without me, because one day, when your done with your training, you might be stuck in the same situation. Alone" Jeff looked concerned, i sighed and looked down at my feet "You're right.." i still looked down at my feet. Jeff stopped and looked at me, he took his hands and cupped my face, he leaned down and kissed me for a short time, before he stopped and we continued walking home.