Not Sorry

Mila
Chapter 5
Thanksgiving

I caught London as Rain had tosses her to me. She was gone. I watched as she quickly grabbed him by his shirt and drug him over all the food that was on the table.

"Well got damn!" Zay said as he smirked.

"You got you a good one sis," he said and looked at me.

I let out a small nervous laugh as I watch Storm take over Rains body. She was gonna kill him.

"Whats your problem boy? Don't you know I could kill you right now?" She asked him.

I bit my lip as she reached in the waist band of her pants.

"I've had a long ass month. This whole dinner has been stressing me out. I lost 9 good people a couple of years ago and you just made the entire thing worse. So what I'm going to do is leave before I make a bigger scene than I am," she growled.

She slammed his head into the table and we all jumped. Before I knew she had pulled her big ass knife from her waist band. She lightly dragged it down his face. I watched as he winced as she started to draw blood. I watched her lips move as she whispered something into his ear. I focused in on her lips. It was something I had been practicing. I can see why she does it. It's the lip movement.

"When you ready to be a man and face me I'll be waiting. But remember I have a really darkside that will surface if provoked," she said.

I bit down on my bottom lip. I felt my grip loosen around London. I watched as Rain dropped him. She cleaned off her knife and place it back in her waist band. I watched as she fixed her tie.

"I'm going home. I would apologize for my actions but I can't. I will not be attending your Christmas dinner if Mr. Richard will be attending," she said and ran her hands through her dirty blond curls.

"Ms. Rose I will be home a little later," she said and looked at me.

I nodded my head as she walked to the door and grabbed her coat. She placed her brown dress shoes on and then her coat. She placed her spider man hat on her head and opened the door.

"Girl go check on her,"'Trina yelled at me.

We all laughed and I placed London down. She grabbed my hand and I smiled. I bent down and picked her up. I ran out the house to see Rain leaning against the hood of her car.

"Rain!" I yelled.

She quickly looked up at me. She looked angry and hurt. I watched as she straight up. She looked at London and then at me and sighed.

"Get in the house Ms. Rose," she said.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Don't worry just text me which crib and I'll be there," she said.

"Rain baby where are you going?" I asked her.

"To do what I do every year this time. Now go in the house Jamila," she said as she opened the car door.

I watched as she sighed and waited for me to go into the house. I bit my lip as I slowly made my way back into the madness. Mia was sitting there eating like nothing happened. Jamal was arguing with mom and mika was eating and Zay was staring down old dude.

I went up stairs. I sat London down. I looked at her and smiled.

"You ready to go to Rains?" I asked her.