Shower Interlude

Stormie
Chapter 42
Dec 21,2016

"Shit!" I groaned as Mila tighten her jaws around my guy.

I licked my lips I watched hers. I groaned as she sucked on the head of my guy. I placed the blunt to my lips and exhaled. If playing ball leads to shower sex and blunt. I was here for it. I bit my lip and looked down as she gagged on my guy as I felt the back of her throat.

"Shit, baby," I moaned as she rubbed my guy and her lips found her way to the boys.

I bit my lip as my body shook. I swear she was gonna make me bust. She learned some new shit.

"Fuck baby," I groaned as  I felt myself about to cum.

She quickly rubbed the head of my dick.

"Fuck you are the best," I moaned.

I licked my lips as she wrapped her lips around me again and began to slowly suck my souls through my dick.

"Shit baby," I hissed as I pulled back and she jerked me until I spilled all over the floor of the shower.

I licked my lips and looked at her as she smirked. I caught my breath and raised my eyebrow.

"I asked Miguel and Thrill one night when you was working late," she said.

Her accent was heavy. I nodded my head as the steam in the shower started to rise. I watched as her eyes travel to my guy which was still hard. My eyes travel to her hand that had been rubbing her pussy. Her shit was soaked. I placed the blunt to my lips as she moaned. I bit my lip and exhaled.

"Does daddy wanna eat my pussy?" She asked me.

I raised my eyebrow and nodded my head as I slowly handed her the blunt. She grabbed it and smirked. I felt my shit get harder if that was even possible. I was loving everything about this.

"Come eat my pussy," she said.

I licked my lips and closed the distance between us. I got down on my knees and came face to face with a pretty set of Carmel lips that held a pink core and a wet, creamy, hot filling that I wanted. My guy twitched at the thought.  I licked my lips and placed my hands under her thighs lift her of a bit off the bench and giving me all access. Before I could dive in I felt her grab my hair. She pulled my gaze up to her eyes. I watched her green eyes dance. She wanted me but she wanted to be in control and I had no problem. It was turning me on.

"Listen to me and do what I tell you," she said and roughly let my head go.

I let out a small groan. She was pushing it. Pushing me to push her. 

"Suck. Slowly," she said.

I nodded my head and slowly wrapped my lips around her very hard clit. She let out a small moan. As I began to suck slowly on her clit. I looked up and saw her exhale the smoke. I sucked harder and slower causing her to grab my head.

"Flick," she mumbled as her body shook.

I slowly flicked my tongue agaisnt her clit as I held pressure on it with my tongue. She slowly grinded her pussy in my face as my mouth got flooded by her sweet nectar. Mangos.

"Faster baby," she said as I pulled back slowly taking her clit with me.

Her body shook as she came and I released her clit. I quickly took her clit back in my mouth as I sucked harder and faster.

"Just like that baby suck this pussy and make me cum," Her breathing was shaking at the end of each word.

I pulled back and flicked my tongue against her clit. Her body shook. Her moans mixed with the water.

"Fuck!" She yelled as she came.

She grabbed my head and pulled me up. She pulled me into a slow kiss. I felt myself at her moist opening. I wanted in there. I felt her pull back.  She placed the roach on the bench. She stood up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I picked her up and laid her down on the floor. She moaned as her back hit the cool floor.

"Now, what I asked her?"

"More head," she moaned out.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.

"69," she said.

I smirked and I felt my guy jump. This might be fun.