Music is Foreplay Papi

Carmen
Dec. 22,2016
Chapter 63

"That's my sister! Bodying bitches without using her hands!" Mika yelled as we made our way upstairs.

I laughed as Nora placed her arm around my shoulder.

"You can fight right?" Nora asked me.

"Can she fight?!" Mia said as she stopped walking.

I kept walking and smirked. I licked my lips.

"Girl! She dating The Major. She probably can kill a man with her bare hands at this point," Thrill said and laughed.

I giggled. It wasn't a lie. Rain has been teaching me some things. She said she was skeptical about teaching me to use weapons because if I got mad at her it would be like the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. But then I remind her that they ended up having some good ass sex after they tried to kill each other. So she said we would start with the brass knuckles or something that won't slip from my grasp and end up in her limbs.

"What that mean?" Nora asked as she ran her hands through my hair.

I can't lie that shit felt good. No wonder Rain keeps her ass around. She maybe an ass but she has this soft side to her. That is buried deep down on the inside. I wonder how here and Frankie confused ass doing.

"Relationship rule 1," I said as I walked down the long hallway with Nora still playing in my hair.

"What's that rule?" Mika asked.

"My personal favorite," Thrill said and laughed.

I laughed to as we reached the office. It was my favorite too actually I had a few top choices.

"Which is?" Mia asked.

"Make sure whoever you dating is a little crazy and got hands," Miguel said and giggled.

"Awww Hell. We know Milly got hands," Mika said and laughed.

"Does she really? Cause I haven't seen Mila fight nothing but those moans" Miguel said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes. Just as Thrill was about to open the door it swung open and I was meet by temptation itself.

"Fuck all y'all! I'm going to play and that's it,"  Rain said as she looked back in the room.

"You know damn well that baritone is sexy as shit and is 100% essential in getting ass," Traci said as they laughed.

"If you need me to get you ass. I should take it from yo dusty ass," Rain said and chuckled as she placed her fist to her mouth.

Her accent was heavy and placid as  she moved
her hand and  smiled at them. She was so breezy right now. I loved her in this state of  zen almost.

"You not gonna sing papi?" I asked her as she looked at me and smiled.

I watched as her eyes traveled over my body. She was taking everything in,giving me her unfaltering attention. I smirked as her eyes fell on my lips. I watched as she stuck her hand in her pockets.