Let the Games Begin.

Rainie
Chapter 19
Dec 1, 2016
5:30pm

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Ricki asked.

My hearing was fading and I was okay with that. I grabbed the blunt that Mila passed me as she sat on Thrills lap across from me. I licked my lips as she laughed and talked to Heaven. I placed the blunt to my lips. I let my eyes drink her all in. She had on some black adidas track pants that cuffed at the bottom. With a grey champion sweatshirt on and black bucket hat.

"It's still ear—-," Mia voices faded out.

I passed the blunt to Miguel who was sitting on the arm of the chair as he talked to Mika who was high as fuck.

I stared at Mila as she laughed. She looked at me and smiled and bit her bottom lip. I smirked as she broke out of Thrills grip. She stood up and grabbed a blunt off the coffee table and slowly made her way over to me. It had been a couple of days since we had another encounter. The bed has held more than just me and Ms. Rose lately. But we still have managed to successfully tempt each other.

I tilted my head to the right as I watched her stop her small crusade to my land. She stood in front of me and kicked my feet a little more apart. I smirked as she stretched out her hand. I grabbed it as she pulled me up and led me straight out the room.

She pulled me up stairs to my room. I licked my lips as she pulled into the room and closed the door. She turned around and bit her lip. I watched as her mouth moved.

"You are daddy as fuck right now," she said.

I squinted my eyes and nodded my head as I took in her words.

"Heaven dressed me," I said and chuckled.

She shook her head.

"Rain I don't feel like signing. Where they at papi?"   She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders as she slowly approached me.

She smirked and stopped in front of me and placed  her hands in my short pockets. I smirked as she fished around in my pockets looking for the small devices that I wasn't about to wear.

"Rainie," She said as she took her hands out my pockets.

I smirked as she placed her hands on my stomach and pushed me onto the bed. I raised my eyebrow and placed the blunt to my lips.

I watched as she looked over at the night stand. She smirked and placed her hand on my thigh as she leaned over and opened the drawer.

I slowly exhaled as my eyes scanned her hand that was on my leg up to her shoulder, then her neck. She looked at me and smirked as she held the two small hearing aids in her hand. I groaned as she placed them on my ears and turned them on.

"Is it okay?" She asked as she messed with the volume.

"It's fine Ms. Rose," I said as I watch her bit down on her bottom lip and smirked.