Forty-Five Minutes

Stormie
Chapter 36
Dec 2 , 2016

I watched as she licked her lips and ran her hand down my stomach.

"Let me take care of that for you," she said as she moved her hand to my guy.

I licked my lips as I watched her upper move slowly. Her body moved with a  purpose and with the procession of a snake but the grace of a lion, but her eyes read panther. I bit my lip as she got between my legs. I groaned as I felt her warm tongue run the entire undershaft of my guy. I bit my lips as I twitched in her hands as she got to the the head and began to place kisses on it. I raised my eyebrow and groaned as she began to suck on the head of my guy. I bit my lip as I felt it throb. I grabbed the back of her head as she began to put her skills to work.

"Fuck baby," I groaned as she sucked harder.

I bit my lip as my toes curled and I felt myself on the verge of cuming. I felt her pull back as my guy jumped and twitched in her hand. She looked at me and smirked. I watched as she straddled my waist and slowly lowered herself down. Her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth.

"Mmmmm," she moaned out as soon as she came in contact with me.

I nibbled on my bottom as her eyes never left mines. I laid my head back and let out a small moan as her warmth engulfed me. She always fits so well. She placed her hands on my stomach as she slowly began to rock her hips. She felt so damn good. I was in pure ecstasy the way she felt as she would tighten then loosen her walls around me. She grabbed my hands and placed them above my head as she rode me harder.

"Fuck daddy," she mumbled as I felt her lower half shake.

"Mm you about to squirt for daddy?" I asked her.

"Yes baby," she moaned as she shook.

I bit my lip as I felt my body tighten up. I was almost at my peak too. The slower she rode the more my climax would grow. Her grip on my hands tighten.

"You gonna cum?" She panted as she looked down at me.

I nodded my head as she slowly bounced up and down. I groaned as she moaned. She let my hands go as her hands made their way to my stomach. I placed my hands around her waist.

"Shit Imma squirt," she hissed.

"Squirt that pussy for me baby," I mumbled.

I bit my lip as my hips thrusted up inside of her, her walls kept slowly sucking me in deeper into her warmth. I squeezed her hips.

"Shit," I groaned as I shook a bit and came.

"Fuck," she moaned and tossed her head back.

"Imma cum baby," she moaned.

"Push me out baby," I said.

I bit my lip as she gave me one final squeeze of her walls. I let out a small whimper, the grip she had on my guy was tight as her body shook and bucked wildly against me.

"Fuck!" She yelled and pushed me out and sat up off my guy.

I watched as she soaked me and caused  him to stay hard. I stared at her as she shook and smirked. She looked down at me. She crawled off my body and laid down. She looked at my guy and smirked.

I knew what that look meant. It was no question it I smirked and climbed on top of her.

"Oooo baby," she moaned as I quickly inserted myself back inside of her.

"Baby," she mumbled as I slowly thrusted inside of her.

"Hmmm," I said as she placed her hand on the side of my face.

"Can we take these off?" She said as she pulled at my shorts.

"We could but we only have about 45 minutes before they start blowing us up," I told her.

She groaned and then let out a small moan as I went deeper.