Lets do 69

Stormie
Chapter 57
Dec 21,2016

I slowly sucked on her clit as her pussy had a small steady stream of cream coming out. I pulled back. I watched as she pulled down my boxers. I moaned at the the release. I watch her bit her bottom lip as my guy barely missed smacking her in the face.  She grabbed me in her hand and I made it jumped.  She kissed the tip and bit my lip. I licked my lips.

She wanna play so we gonna play. I smirked and twirled my tongue around her clit. She let out a small moan on my dick. I groaned as she sucked my guy slowly. I slapped her ass and latched my lips around her clit and quickly sucked on it.

"Fuck daddy!!!" She yelled as her body shook.

I sucked harder and slower. She let out a loud moan as she tried to run. I slapped her ass pulled back. I rubbed her clit as she squirm and squirted over the bed. I bit my lip as she took my guy back in her mouth and started sucking quick on Jr. The faster she went the more she would tighten her jaws. I moaned and spit on her clit.

"Fuck! Do it one more time," she moaned I bit my lip and spit on it again.

She moaned and squirted a bit. I will address this later. But she was nasty. That turned me on so fucking much. I quickly flicked my  tongue against her clit as she rubbed my guy. I placed my hands on her mid back as I brought her closer to my face.  I quickly darted my  tongue inside of her. I slapped her ass and flicked my tounge against her spot.

"Fuck daddy!" She yelled as she squirted in my mouth.

I slurped up every drop.

"Shit daddy," she moaned as she buck under me.

She gasped and then stuck me back in her mouth. I slowly sucked on her clit as she twirled her tongue around my guy. She let out a small yelp as I stuck a finger inside of her. She sucked harder and slower. She was rubbing my boy and sucking on the tip. I dove my fingers in deeper as I sucked even harder. I felt her breathing pick up. We were gonna bust this one together before I fuck her up a little bit. I felt my climax.

I groaned and pulled out my finger. Then I quickly thrusted three in. She moaned and her body shook. I pushed myself more into her mouth. She wasn't gonna fuck mines up either. I felt her grip my ass. I flicked my fingers against her spot. She yelled and her body shook as she came hard as fuck. I grunted and tried to pull back I was about to cum.

"Fuck! You playing dirty," I grunted.

I flicked my fingers agaisnt her spot again. She slapped my sides. I bit my lip as she shook again.

"Fuck!" I grunted as I came and she squirted.

I licked my lips and quickly got off her. I licked my lips as I watched her swallow my kids. I groaned and grabbed her ankles and turned her around pulling her into me.

"Papi. Not allloooottt!!! Fuckkkmmmeeee," she moaned as I slammed into her.

I moaned. I couldn't wait. She feels so good. I listen to her moan. She ran her hand up my shirt and to my breast as I moved in and out of her quickly.

"Damn you feel so good," she moaned as she pinched my nipples.

"I been trying to get back in this baby," I said as I bent down and kissed her aggressively.

She moaned in my mouth and I looped my arms under her legs and pushed them further back causing me to go deeper. Fuck! She felt like my favorite high. But the THC made feel like her shit was a hot summer day.

"Fuck! Daddyyy fucking claim that shit," she growled lowly as her body shook.

I groaned as she gripped my guy with her walls. Her hips bucked under mines as she reached her peak. Her mouth hung open as she stared me in my eyes. She gasped and closed her eyes and dug her nails into the back of my neck.

"Mmmm, uhh shit," she moaned as she coated my guy.

Her body relaxed as her body settled back onto the bed. She licked her lips and opened hers eyes. She grabbed me by my ears and pulled me into a slow kiss. I groaned as my guy twitched inside of her. She ran her tongue across my lips sloppy as she pulled my ears and captured my bottom lip sucking on it.