Rule 64 & 69

Mila
Chapter 11
Black Friday

I had just came back from finding Rain. She was about to be high as hell when she comes down. I was in the kitchen with my sisters as we finished up breakfast.

"Where is Rain?" Mia asked.

"Upstairs she will be down in a bit," I said as I glared at Mika as she searched my neck.

"What nigga?" I said as I pushed her away.

"She is good. She ain't leave one mark on you," she said.

"What?" I asked her.

"She said that it was sounding like she was beating you this morning," Mia said.

I groaned.

"Where y'all listening?" I asked them.

"Mhmm," they all said.

"Y'all should see Rain tho," Trina said.

"And why should they see me  Ms. Katrina?" Rain asked as her deep raspy county accent filled the room.

"Good Morning Rain," Mia said.

I smirked as I watched Rain. She turned her head to my sister and smiled. I watched as her muscles flexed as she moved her hair out of her face.

"Good morning Ms. Tamia. How did you rest last night?" She asked my sister as I saw her melted under her lightly country accent.

I don't blame her. It's just Rains swagger when she is in a good mood. It's natural. Especially when she is relaxed.

"I slept great," she said.

"Good Morning Rainie," Mika said.

"Good morning Ms. Mika. And how did you sleep?" She asked as she looked at my sister.

I watched as she melted too. I shook my head. Rainie getting all daddish with my sisters. Half the time she don't even know it. I turned around and started to plate up the food.

"I slept great too. And from the looks of it you probably slept real good," Mika said and laughed.

I heard Rain chuckle as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"That's baby taps. You should see what she leaves on my shoulders and stomach," Rain said.

"Ohhh really?" Mika said.

"Yeah y'all wanna see?" Rain asked them.

"Rain stop it," I said and pushed her with my elbow in her stomach.

She was embarrassing me. I already know they were listing thanks to Nora and Miguel who taught Trina. Now I'm concerned about Rains cousins and Thrill coming up. This was gonna be hell. I wasn't gonna get any.

"Naw we wanna see now. It sounds like she be in them guts," Mia said and popped a grape in her mouth.

"Come get y'all damn plates," I said and drop the plates on the counter.

I heard Rain laugh as she turned me around in her arms. They almost were blowing my high. They are so damn irritating. But then again they always wanted us to be comfortable talking about this stuff but damn.

"Come with me real quick Ms. Rose," Rain said as she pulled me closer into her body and out of my thoughts.

I felt her a little bit as she pulled me closer to her body and her hands made its way to my ass. I bit my lip. Her eyes were low and the sunlight warmed them to honey.