Plans

Rainie
Chapter 15
Black Friday

"Rain?" Ms Rose voice echoed through my ears.

We were laying on the couch in my pops secret room. The jazz tune was playing lightly in the background. Milas head was rested on my chest as our legs intertwined as we became one.

I just got done telling her about the talk I had with her sister. She was a bit tense.

"You almost killed my sister?" She said.

"I wasn't gonna kill her. I just scared her some," I said and chuckled.

"You aren't allowed to discipline our kids. Unless Its really bad,"'she said and pinched my neck.

"Stop baby," I groaned.

She knows I like that type of shit when I'm high. She giggled and pecked my lips.

"Baby," She said.

"Hmm," I said as I rubbed her head.

"Rain about those fights I had—-"

"Not now Ms. Rose. It's the past , leave it there," I said as her body relaxed.

I knew she was gonna tell me eventually. But right now I didn't want to hear it. I had already lost respect for her moms. Since she let that nigga back in her life and brought back the monster as the girls call him . So I'm sure I would overreact.

"Do you know how much you gave my sister?" She asked as she broke me out of my thoughts.

"I dunno like 10 grand or so," I said.

"They gonna be out all damn night. That was to much money for them" she said.

I chuckled.

"That's the plan Ms. Rose," I said as my hand drifted to her ass and I closed my eyes.

"Are you making plans without me knowing?" She asked me as I felt her sit up a bit.

I licked my lips and smirked. I did. I had a couple.
I felt her grab my jaw and pull my face to hers.

"Major, do you mind sharing any of those with me?" She asked me.

I smirked and bit my bottom lip and shook my head no. In fact I have to sneak me and the girls out of the house at some point so we can go shopping for Christmas gifts. I don't even know where to begin. Maybe I'll ask her sisters. The ones that will give me an idea other than banana splits and toys.

"But one plan does involve a lot of practice," I said.

I watched as she giggled and sat all the way up and straddled my lap. I smirked as I put my hands behind my head.

"Which plan is this?" She asked me as she placed her hands on my chest.

I relaxed more and she smirked. I let out a low groan as she lightly bounced up and down on my guy. I licked my lips. She was a tease, and she was fully aware of her ability to make my body weak.

"Operation beaches and blunts," I told her as she laughed.

"Can we work on this code name?" She asked me.

"Nope, cause as soon as it happens you gonna start thinking about the farthest beach and the fattest blunt possible," I said.

I watched as she laughed and hit me in my chest.

"Tell me the plan punk," she said.

I laughed and shook my head no as I sat up. I watched as she smirked and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"May I show you instead Ms. Rose?" I asked her as I watched her bit her bottom lip and nodded her head.

"Good because it's my favorite part of the plan," I mumbled as I pressed my lips against hers.

I placed one hand on the back of her neck and the other was placed firmly on her waist. I had about 9 hours maybe 10 until her sisters came back. But to be honest I don't care how many people are in this house, it wasn't gonna stop anything that will happen. Plus I also have a couple more hideouts too.