The color is... Olive?

Carmen
Chapter 54
Dec 21,2016

"I'm not changing clothes because now all y'all niggas wanna match. Y'all niggas can match I'm good my guy," Stormie said as she placed the blunt to her lips.

"Stormie! You gotta change you know the rules!" Heaven yelled.

"Who the fuck you yelling at?" Stormie said as she exhaled and glared at her.

"You nigga! Both you and Thrill gotta change clothes," she groaned and began to rub her temples.

I thought the shit was funny. I have to give it to this LakeFront. Ricki's shit made everything ducking funny. No wonder she would be zoned out. Just laughing in her head cause I was dying in mines.

"Heaven I'm already dressed my mans! My girl is dressed nigga! Thrill is dress my guy! We not fucking changing," Stormie said as she sat back in her seat.

I bit my lip as she stared up at a irritated Heaven, and it was slow motion I swear it was, she placed the blunt to her lips. She inhaled placed her hand on her knee. I raised my eyebrow as she exhaled and turned her head to Thrill. Then boom everything was back at a normal pace. She was looking so daddish. But it was more sophisticated than that. It was like having a GQ magazine cover shoot in real life.

"I'm dating a fucking model," I mumbled as I grabbed a blunt off the end table.

Thrill and Stormie wasn't gonna change they clothes, I knew that. First of all my girl was horny as fuck.  Second of all I'm horny as fuck.
Third If she coming out her clothes it's because I'm taking her out of them.and the biggest reason she probably don't want to is because we would never fucking make it. Never. I chuckled and placed the blunt to my lips.

Besides Thrill not changing because Stormie probably won't change. My sisters and Nora wanted to match but one of them didn't have burgundy,meaning we had to change clothes. I honestly didn't care.  All I knew if we were changing I'm putting on a dress. If we not... I looked at Rain and lit the blunt. Ooo me. I smirked we had a Russian roulette of weed going on, thanks to Traci and Ricki smart dumbasses. I exhaled as I watched Stormies jaw clench. Oo she was getting heated.

"I'm not wasting clothes Heaven!" Thrill said and growled at her.

"it's fucking stupid for everybody to change for three damn people," Stormie said.

I bit my lip and let out a small silent ooo, this was gonna be good. I sat up and placed the blunt to my lips.

"It's not. One ain't got the color soo we change it. You know the rules," Heaven said.

"Rules? This nigga wanna talk about rules," Thrill said as he looked at Stormie.

"Right. All for three slump mutha fuckas who can't keep the fuck up. That's that weak ass nigga shit,"Stormie said as she pointed her entire hand palm up at a 45 degree angle blunt in hand at my sisters and Nora.

I exhaled and laughed.My baby straight savage. It made the vibe even better. I get how they get into trouble. They got damn mouths.