New Batch

R. Major
Chapter 30
Dec 2,2016

I slowly exhaled as I watch Mila make her way over to me.It was nothing sexier at the moment, than seeing a sexy girl that is yours appear behind a cloud of smoke.  I took in her appearance. She had stole my blue champion sweatshirt, matched it with a pair of light denim jeans, and one of my Captain American skull cap. She also went the route of opting to put on a pair of shoes. She had on a pair of untied wheat timbs she had left over here. 

"Yass for this after sex walk," Miguel said loud enough for the three of us to hear.

All three of us laughed as Ms. Rose sat on my lap. I bit my lip as the heat of her body melted with mines. It was so damn relaxing. I felt my heart beat slow and my breathing become even more steady.

" I missed you papi," she said lowly.

I smirked and pulled the lever to make the seat recline. I placed my arm around her waist. I placed the blunt to her lips. I bit my lip as I watched her lightly pink painted lips wrapped around the Insta Storm 2.0.

"Thrill made a new batch baby," I said as I watched her inhaled.

She tilted her head back as her upper half slowly followed suit as she exhaled. It was the sexist roll back I have ever seen and not once did the hat fall from her head. It also didn't help she did it while  The Sweetest Taboo that Mila J redid. She wasn't that far back but it was far enough to remind me of her flexibility.

"Thrill, I see why you her favorite," she said and laughed.

" I see why your voice done and she got battle scars," he said.

I smirked as Thrill laughed as they dapped up and Ms. Rose slowly rolled her body back up into mines. I watched as her eyes bounced back and forth. It was nice seeing her so comfortable in this state she was in. I might have to keep her this way.

"Even though you are Stormie..."

I cut her off as I slowly captured her lips. I heard her let a soft moan as she kissed me back pulling me closer into her body. I slowly pulled back and pecked her lips as she smirked. She ran her hand up and down my neck. I already knew what she wanted and I would never forget it.

"Hello Ms. Rose," I said and licked my lips.

I smirked as she placed the blunt to her lips. I watched her inhaled. I picked up my second glass of Patron for the night and took a sip as she exhaled.

"Hi, Stormie," she said and smiled at me.

Her voice slowly starting to come back.

"What's the plan for today?" She asked me.

"I'm not entirely sure but I got a few ideas baby," I said as I watched her bit her bottom lip.

She took my cup out of my hand and took a sip. Her eyes never left mines as she downed the rest of my tequila. I smirked.