Ride It With No BrakeLights

Carmen
Chapter 52
Dec 21,2016

I bit my lip this car was everything. I watched as she groaned and opened the car door. I smirked and got off her lap. I raised my eyebrow as she got out of the car. I smirked as I took her place. I have no idea why but somehow I knew every movement she wanted me to make.

I bit my lips and sat sideways in the car, my body facing hers. She was kneeling between my legs with her hands on my thighs.  She quickly came up and kissed me hard. I moaned as I placed my hands on the back of her head and deepened it. I moaned in her mouth as she pushed me back a bitm with her body. She slowly moved her waist allowing me to feel her and grow wetter. I pushed her back and bit my lip.

"Eat this pussy Major," I mumbled.

She bit her lip and stared at me.  She nodded her head. She moved back and quickly unbuckled my pants. She bent Down and took off my wheat color timb and placed it on the floor or the car.  I bit my lip and raised my hips allowing her to pull off my pants and...

"Fuck baby," she groaned.

I smirked. I didn't have on and panties. I bit my bottom lip as she got my left out of the pants leg quickly. I gasped and arched my back as she wasted no time.

"Mmmm shit," I moaned as I slowly moved my hips against her face.

She slowly sucked on my clit. Her tongue felt so good. But she was playing with me. I bit my bottom lip and let out a small gasp. She had began to flick her tongue against my clit at a medium pace.

"Fuck me baby," I moaned and then gasped.

I dug my nails into the back of her neck. She had inserted her tongue inside of me and quickly flicked it against my spot. I bit my lip and sat up. I rode her face quickly.

"Baby imma squirt daddy," I moaned.

She groaned and pulled back. I bit my lip and moaned.

"Turn around," She said her face was covered in my wetness.

"Baby I don't wanna fuck up ya seats," I moaned.

I ran my hand down my pussy and arched my back. I watched as she stared at my hand. I smirked. I slowly rubbed it trying my best not to release in this car. But the more I thought about her tounge replacing my fingers I would cum a bit.

I tossed my head back and let out a long moan as my body shook. I quickly moved my hand and shut my legs together trying to control it as the sounds of Nasty Grind by Adrina Howard blared through the car. I gasped as I felt her arms go under my thighs and pull me closer. I felt my bottom half be greeted by the coolness of the warehouse.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my body arched and I quickly rub my pussy into her mouth.

"Mmmm shit," I bit my lip.

I felt my heart rate increase as she ate me so damn quickly. Sucked hard on my clit and flicked her tongue against the most sensitive part of my anatomy.