Hidden rooms and Spainsh Guitars

J.Rose
Chapter 13

I smirked as I held Rains hand as she guided me back downstairs.

"Rain where are we going," I asked her.

"Well Ms. Rose this house is my favorite for a few reasons. The first reason is because I got to pick it," she said as she turned down a hall that just had a wall in front of us.

"Rain that's a wall," I said as I watched her tap on it.

I watched as she smirked as the wall popped opened. I raised my eyebrow.

"There are a lot of places we can sneak off ,chill, and..." she said as she looked me up and down and smirked.

".... smoke," she said and licked her lips.

"After you Ms. Rose," she said and stepped aside allowing me to enter the room first.

I smiled as I felt her arms wrap around my waist. the room had such a old man vibe to it. The walls were painted a very deep red. There was a brown leather couch set placed around the room. I walked around the room and ran my hand over some of the African sculptures that was placed on a bookshelf that held a picture of Rainie and her pops.

I picked up the picture and smiled. I hadn't seen this one. It was Rain and her dad laughing as she was sitting ontop of his shoulders. She had to be about 5. Her hair was pulled back into a curly ponytail. Her and her pops once again had on matching suits. They both had on black shirts with white ties. And they were practically covered in mud. I laughed and turned around and held the picture up.

I watched as Rain laughed as she sat on a bar stool.

"We had just moved back to South Carolina and it was our first service and it had just rained," she said as she looked next to the bar.

I watched as she grabbed a black and blue electric guitar. It was painted beautiful. I watched as she strapped it on.

"And what?" I asked her as I watched her plug it in.

She looked at me and smirked.

"Ms. Rose remember when I said little girls and mud don't mix?" She said in her heavy ass accent.

I smiled and nodded.

"Pops found that out. I don't remember to much but the dirt down there is lighter. Well lighter than ours. Anyway I guess I thought it was sand. Next thing I Remember is laughing and taking some dirty and rubbing it on my pops tie. It was fun," she said and smiled a little bit.

"But some lady my pops was dating was a photographer and she saw us walking up and snapped the picture," she said.

"You have cute stories," I said and smiled at her.

"Yeah gotta have the good to balance out all the bad," she said.

Before I could say anything. She started to play some Spanish guitar song on the electric guitar. I bit my lip as her hair fell  into her face as she played.

I turned around and place the picture back. There was another picture of Rainie, her pops, and some lady. They all looked really happy. Rain was about 11 and she was damn near this lady height. They were standing in front of the funeral home. Rain and her pops weren't in suits. Just the suit pants and a t shirt. With brown dress shoes. Rains hair was all over the place. The lady was really pretty. She was almost my complexion. She had light brown eyes and she did have a nice frame. She had her arms around Rains neck and her dad hand was ontop of her hair. I smiled and turned around.

I held the picture up to Rain as I made my way over to her. She looked at it and smirked. She stopped playing and grabbed the picture.

"That was my pops longest relationship. She was the chef. I really like her. Her name was Victoria she died 2 years later from cancer. But for the time she was there it was one of the nicest memory," she said.

She sat the picture down ontop of the bar counter.

"You see those pictures?" She said as she stood up.

I looked over at the red wall that held a row of three pictures which each held four pictures in them. I walked closer and smiled. It was Rains pops band. The first row held pictures of them performing at a jazz club in different time eras. I smiled as I looked at the most recent one. Rain was in it and on the drums.

I smiled as my else traveled down the the second row and to the last picture. They look like they were at a blues club. Rain was playing the bass guitar this time.

The last row was Rain sitting at a piano and her pops at another one. They were at Rains Restaurant. In all of them she looked so happy.

I turned around to see her pulling out a bong from under the bar.

"I thought you guys didn't like pictures?" I asked her as I made my way over to her.

"My dads second longest relationship was the photographer. She caught us off guard a lot," she said and chuckled.

I laughed too as I watched her pack the bowl.

"Did your pops know you smoked?" I asked her.

She looked at me and slid the bong over to me. She handed me the lighter and smiled.

"Who do you think introduce me to it?" She said and winked.

I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"No fucking way," I said.

She laughed.

"Pops smoked more than me," she said.

I laughed and shook my head before inhaling the smoke.

But for some reason I believe her. I bit my lip and looked her.

"Baby," I said.

"Yes Ms. Rose," she said and and placed the bong to her lips.

"How did you get my sister to you know. Be less like a little bitch?" I asked her as she exhaled.

I watched as she laughed and pushed the bong towards me. She leaned against the bar counter top and crossed her arms ontop it.

"You want to know Baby?" She asked me.

I smirked and nodded my head. All I know is after that last fight. Trina came in high and wet and Rain just came in high and asked if I was ready for my punishment. I smirked that was a good night to remember.

"Okay, I'll tell you baby," she said.

I bit my lip. She had just made my clit jump with that heavy ass accent not to mention the flashback I just had. I knew by the end of the story my panties were gonna be wet.