Before the Storm

Mila
Chapter 18
December 1st
12:30pm

"Come onnn Mila! She gotta have some cousins or something," Mia begged as we walked through the front doors.

"She does and they fine as fuck! Especially that carmel goddess I got a glimpse of," Trina said.

I rolled my eyes. I'm not gonna entertain them. We had been out shopping damn near all morning. I was trying to find something really good to get Rain for Christmas.

"What's that?" Mika asked as London moved around in her arms.

London said I should get her a car. I watched as London snuggled into to Mika as she sucked on her Batman binky. She could be on to something but I don't even know if she wants another one.

"Fuck Traci!" We heard.

I laughed. They were serious about coming on the 1st. I bet they were on the first flight out. I smiled as the smooth bass line flowed through the house.

"Shit! I told you I was to high for this. Rain switch with me man," I heard her say.

"Who is that?" Mia asked and raised her eyebrow.

"Rain and her cousins," I said and smirked.

"Cause you high I have to play?" Rains deep country accent boomed through the house.

I felt my panties get wet. They must be in the music room. She had been teasing me for the past few days, and she still doesn't understand what her playing does to me. Besides, if we were about to do get into something my sisters fucked it up along with our dumbass friends. Especially that indoor slip and slide incident. I was so pissed but they were having so much fun. Then, Rain was looking so damn good in her tan suit pants and white shirt and her flash tie soaked with soap and water.

"Yeah nigga," Traci said and laughed.

I chuckled as her voice causes me to lose my train of thought. They managed to bring that laid back southern style with them. Which was nice because it would rub off on Rain. Well it already has and they haven't even been here that long.

"Can we go see?" Frankie asked as she bounced Ra up and down.

The girls were exhausted. Ra was trying to fight it but she was losing. She always the last to go down. But when she goes she stays. London on the other hand. It's hit or miss.

"Okay. Now make it smooth Stormie," Heaven said lowly into the mic.

"Oh baby I'll make it really smooth," her voice was deep and her accent was so damn heavy.

I bit my lip as they started to play. They sounded good.

"Let's go," I said as we walked up the stairs.

The closer we got the louder the music got. I bit my lip as I walked through the door. Rain was playing the guitar. Traci was on the bass, Ricki on the drums and Heaven on the piano. Miguel was sitting next to Thrill who was staring at them. I can't lie they were all sexy as fuck. Especially when they were fully unaware of it. It's like they could care less how they look. It was about the sound and you could see that.

"The fuck," Mika said.

"My god who is that man sitting next to my Cousin?" James asked.

I smirked. They did look cute together. I think they would make a cute couple. But I think Thrill hasn't gotten begin a dog out his system yet. Well that's what he told me night after the mini war that took place. Thrill had his hair out and just curly like Rains. He also had on a pair of basketball shorts, a super light blue hoodie, black socks he had pulled all the way up and a pair of house shoes. I shook my head.