We'll Call her Carmen

Stormie.
Dec 2 , 2016
Chapter 28

I looked over at the gift I was given. I smirked and laid back down next to her. After the last one she was out and we still had 35 minutes to go. So I used those to clean us up and get us into clothes before these jackasses come in. I wrapped my arms around my girl and she cuddle more into my body.

"How long do we got Stormie?" She asked me in her hoarse voice.

" I sent them on a couple more errands so we got two more hours," I said.

" New strategy papi ?" She asked me as she turned around in my arms.

"Yeah," I said and chuckled.

She giggled and nuzzled her head into my neck and sighed. I slowly rubbed her ass we both drifted off to sleep.

"What time is it?" She mumbled as she cuddle back into the pillow.

I fasten my belt and grabbed my phone off the dresser.

"Almost Midnight," I said and tossed my phone on the end of the bed.

"Where you going?" She asked me.

I smirked and grabbed a plan long sleeve grey shirt and placed it on my body. I looked back at her as the sheet wrapped around her body hiding the most valuable and vulnerable parts of her body. I bit my lip. I placed my hand on my side. At some point she had bitten me. I don't know what it was that triggered it. But I did bit back and that's what led to her begin out cold.

"Just going to straighten up some. You don't want them to see the mess you made," I said.

I heard her groan. I laughed as I ducked the pillow she had threw at me. So cranky.

"Fuck, you should put locks on yo bedroom doors. Nora and Miguel gotta stop walking in our rooms," she said as she turned over and went back to sleep.

I laughed. It didn't sound like a bad idea. I grabbed my phone and walked over to Ms. Rose and bent down. I placed my hand on the side of her face. She looked at me behind heavy eyelids.

"I'll do that at some point. But until then I need you to rest up Carmen," I said and and smirked.

She smirked and raised her head and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"Go away Stormie," she said as she pulled back and laughed.

"Nope! But I will let you go to sleep," I said and pecked her lips before I stood up.

I walked out the room and closed the door. I made my way into the room that just smelled of sex and weed. I chuckled. I walked into the room and grabbed a cone off the table and lit it. I slowly inhaled and tossed my head back and exhaled. I sighed and placed the blunt to my lips and walked over to the window and cracked it.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room. I had cleaned up the music room just in case. I licked my lips as I inhaled the blunt. I also lit some candles and shit. But I already knew if we go in there Imma have to blow them out. A fucked up Nora is a clumsy Nora. I slowly exhaled and thought about Ms. Rose. She was about to be so pissed off in a minute.