Tied up With you

Ms. Rose
Chapter 82
Dec 29th

"Ms. Rose I'm going to give you that side you want. To make sure you can deal with it from time to time," she said as she placed a ball gag in my mouth.

My heart was already pounding. She had my ankles and my wrist connected with me laying on my back. I wasn't sure about this. I watched as she smirked and placed the blindfold on my face. I felt my heart rate pick up. I heard it. It was dark. I was ready to fight my way out until I gasped.

"Relax baby," she mumbled as her mouth replaced the vibrator.

My body arched off the bed as I fought against the restrains. She was slowly twirling her tounge around my clit and adding pressure. She knows I can't take that shit.

"Mmmmm," She said as she slurped on my pussy.

I moaned against the gagged. The fear of darkness had been replaced by the need and want to touch her. To feel her against me, inside of me. I couldn't even really vocalize it. I was just taking it. I clenched my fist as I felt her quickly slide inside of me.

My body shook as her hands ran up my stomach as she slowly stroked me to my peak.

"Carmen Baby. I forgot. For every orgasm you get through successful and very sexy. I'll remove a piece of restricting item," she said as her hands made its way up to my breast.

I nodded my head as my body shook as she ran her hand over my nipples. I tighten my walls around her as I felt myself cum.

"Good girl," she said as she removed the ball gag from my mouth.

"Mmmm shit papiii!" I moaned as I felt her place the vibrator on my clit as she slowly nibbled on my ear.

"Please daddy taste ya pussy," I said.

"Is that gonna make my pussy cum?" She asked me in this really heavy accent.

I moaned as the intense throbbing of my clit matched my heart pounding against my chest. I had nothing to grip. I was bound and that for some reason made my climax more intense.

"Please papi. I want you to so bad daddy," I begged.

I love making her make me beg for it. It was my way of saying stop playing with it when touching her didn't work.

"Okay baby," she mumbled.

I gasped as I felt her slide her two of her fingers inside of me. I felt my body tense. Her fingers were curled up and stroking my spot slowly. She had turned up the vibrator. I felt her cheek next to mines. Her breath was warm against my neck.

"Fuck," I hissed as I came on her hand.

"Please papi! Eat this pussy!" I yelled out.

My breathing couldn't regulate. She wasn't easing up on me at all. I bit my lip as my nipples began to beg for attention. I was on the verge of tears.

"You gotta squirt for daddy. Let me see how nasty my wife finna be," she said slowly.

"Kiss me papi," I said as my body shook.

"Not yet baby," she said as she pulled away from my ear.

"Fuck!" I yelled as she placed the vibrator on the highest setting.

I felt my hiccups start to surface.

"Shiiitttttt," I moaned.

I gasped. With every flick of her fingers. I would squirt. I felt it running down my ass. I felt my leg shake as my orgasm surface.