RaceTrack

Carmen
Dec 21,2016
Chapter 49

I bit my lip as I watched Rain place the vest over her body and button it up. We had just got rid of the girls who were exhausted to Trina. After talking to them, we found out they didn't have a nap at all today. Now both my sister's should have figured that out. They know how cranky we get when we are sleepy. We hate it, but when we are up everybody gotta be up.

Rain had hooked Trina up with some weed before she walked them over to Miguel's crib. They had been gone for about two hours and that's how long we have been sitting here smoking . Mika and Mia has tapped out on the TKO, that was there limit. Miguel was trying to hang but that LakeFront was getting his ass.

"Major," Thrill said.

"What man?" She said and grabbed her suit jacket and placed it on her body.

Fuck. She was all daddy. I had her hair pulled back into two pigtails and we decided to tie her bandana around her wrist and mines too.

"I wanna race man," he said.

I watched as her eyes lit up. She smiled big.

"Let's go," was all she said.

The next thing I knew they were all up. By all I mean Thrill, Heaven, Traci, and Ricki. They all looked excited as fuck to. I looked at them and raised my eyebrow as she walked over to the lazy boy I was sitting in. Well our lazy boy. I smirked as she squatted down in front of me. She placed her hands on my thighs.

"Ms. Rose, remember you said you was down for anything," she said and gave me a half smile.

I nodded my head.

"I remember baby,"

"Good," She said as she grabbed my hands and stood up taking me with her.

"Are you concern about those two?" She asked me.

I looked over at Mika whose head was now on Mia's thigh and Mia was still stuck with her body slumped to the side and her hand on her cheek, just staring in space. Her ass was in deep thought.

"I think they might need a break," I said as I giggled.

"True. We shouldn't be gone too long," she said and smirked.

I bit my lip as all the noise of them getting their stuff together started to fade. I wrapped my arms around her neck. She looked at my lips and placed her arms around my waist.

"That's why we got cell phones papi," I said slowly.

"Mhmm," She said as she slowly captured my lips.

She pulled me closer allowing for her scent and mines to mix. I placed my hands on the back of her head and pulled her deeper into the kiss. I felt her hands move to my ass. I let out a small moan as she gripped it tighter pulling me closer. It was my fault I knew what I was doing. Maroon matte cover lips. She loves her red kisses.

"Stop that shit damn!" Traci yelled.

I felt Rain suck on my bottom lip as I felt one of her hand leave my ass and then her lips to my neck.

"Don't give me the finger and stop that shit," Traci said and laughed.

I gasped as I felt her teeth sink slowly into my skin. I bit my lip as she picked me up and I wrapped my legs around her waist.

"Baby," I said lowly.

"Hmmmm," she said against my neck and snuck her teeth a little deeper.