Gas Mask

Stormie
Chapter 59
Dec 21 ,2016

I licked my lips as Mila cuddle closer into my body and I handed her the blunt we were smoking on. I ran back to the apartment and just grabbed us some shirts and a her a pair of boxers and some shorts. I can't sit around here in boxers with Thrill and I'm sure he gonna bring Heaven back with his ass. They gonna be staring hard as fuck.

"I'm good for now,"  she said as she blushed.

I smirked and pecked her lips. I was too. Now I can go along with whatever dumbass thing.

"Good," I said as I closed my eyes.

I was exhausted. I felt her pull my arm further down her shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked down to see her playing with the ring I had on my hand. We were watching South Park. We both laughed as Stan mom attacked his dad, who had pissed her off with the video camera.

"You see that?" She said in her hoarse voice.

"Yeah," I said as I chuckled and looked down at the glowing girl in my arms.

"That's how Imma fuck you up if you ever irritate me," she said and looked at me.

I nodded my head and licked my lips and pulled her closer into my body. Her back was against my front as we laid in the couch. She smelt like her perfume, weed, and sex. It was a great combination. Her hiccups had finally went away.

"You can try, but it wouldn't last very long," I said.

She smirked and placed the blunt to her lips. I watched as she inhaled. Fuck I wish I was the blunt. I watched as she moved it back from her face. She looked at me and smirked as she parted her lips. It was like slow motion. The smoke slowly slid between her lips. She winked and ghosted the smoked before exhaling it again.

"You know we can stay here and have are own private dance club," I said as I ran my hand up her shirt.

"OR FUCKING NOT!" Heaven yelled as she walked into the room.

I groaned and gave her the finger.

"Papi, we do have to still shower and change," Ms. Rose said as she placed her hand on my cheek.

I smirked as she pecked my lips. I bit down on my bottom lip. I leaned in a little closer to her face. She giggled and placed her hand on the back of my head.

"Do we really need to change?" I asked her and smiled.

"Yes.. daddy we do," she said and bit her inner lip.

"Don't tempt me baby. You know I have a hard time resisting any parts of you," I said.

"But I thought you like your tempestress?" She said and bit down on her bottom lip.

"True. But you can only torture a person so much before..." I bit my lip and ran my hand between her legs.