Backseat Chillin

Stormie
Chapter 68
Dec 23,2016

"Rain what we doing here? And how the hell we gonna get inside?" She asked me as we sat in the parking lot of UPS.

I laughed and licked my lips. We were in the backseat waiting on the others to pull up. We had a couple of hours before they show up. They should be blowing my phone up soon.

"We about to have some fun baby," I said as she moved around and placed her back into my side.

She grabbed my hand and placed it over her shoulder. I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I let my eyes slowly travel over the black jeans that's she stole out my closet.

"We about to get arrested for trespassing," she mumbled.

I slowly exhaled and handed her the blunt as she started to play with the ring on my hand. I pulled her onto my lap.

"What's wrong Ms.Rose?" I asked her as she exhaled and rested her head on my shoulder.

"II was thinking about all the stuff we gotta do," she said.

"Such as?" I asked her.

"We gotta go Christmas shopping, wrap gifts, put up and decorate a tree, the house. We have to pick a house to have it at. Then it's Christmas dinner. My mother is gonna wanna have us all together..."

"Ms. Rose," I said as I cut her short and exhaled.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrow. She wasn't gonna stress me and blow my high. She always worried about stuff she shouldn't.

"Rain baby I just want everybody to have a really good Christmas...," she said and pouted.

I sighed.

".. especial you," She said as she looked at me.

"Don't worry about me having a good Christmas. I get to unwrap my gift every night," I said and winked at her.

I smiled as one crept on her and face and she let out a light chuckle.

"Rain I'm serious. You have never decorate or tore open gifts," She said.

I took my hat off and adjusted it on my head. It was true, but hearing it put like that made it seem pretty bad. I felt her hands on my wrist as she pulled my hand away from my hat.

"I know you probably love how you spent your Christmas with you and your pops. I just want you to experience my version. New experiences right," she said and smiled as she smoothly took the blunt out of my hand.

I bit my lip. I get that. You are suppose to experience new things in relationships. I guess that's the person of dating. Finding someone you stuff in common with but also figuring out you like stuff you never thought you did. I watched as she played with my hands. I bit my lip.

"We will go shopping in a couple of hours. We will take the gifts to my big house. We can have Christmas dinner there. We can have a decorating party or something. About the gift wrapping... well we don't need to wrap gifts. We can just put that shit under the tree. They what two and three? They not gonna really care about wrapping paper. I will get super bake and hide out with my cousins until dinner time so yo dirty dog stepfather has a chance to make it to New Years," I said as I moved my hands out  of her hands and rubbed her back.