Lady Rose

Carmen
Chapter 46
Dec 21,2016

"So what are we smoking?" I asked as Thrill walked into the living room with his duffel bag.

"Heaven you in my seat," he said and gave her the cutest mean mug ever.

He looked like a mad toddler. Heaven rolled her eyes and moved to her part of the couch. He stuck his tongue out at her and turned around.He smiled as he sat next to me. I cuddle more into Stormie. I was loving this relaxing feeling we had going on. We had been waiting on him for like 30 minutes.

"Well, I forgot. Since you are one of us you must have your own strain. So.." he said as he unzipped his back.

I sat up as he pulled out the first big ass mason jar filled halfway with weed. It wasn't even Christmas and this nigga come bearing gifts. This is probably why Rain don't so shit on holidays. Her ass be high as fuck.

"This is what we call TKO," he said and tapped the jar top.

"It stand for Traci's Knockout. When we had a enough of her we start smoking that," Heaven said.

I laughed and watched as he tapped the top to another mason jar. It was half filled too. In fact all the ones he  had pulled out so far were half full.

"This is LakeFront. It's named after Ricki because it makes you just feel peaceful and shit. You can zone in and out easily," Thrill said.

"That one is mines!" Heaven yelled.

I laughed ass Rain groaned. She was still tired. She had only about 6 hours of sleep in the past three days and has been working mad hours. So I can't blame her.

" We call that Heavenly Heaven. This what she smokes to keep that KillaTrigga and 2.0 high," he said as he tapped on the last two.

"So does this mean I get one?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

He smirked and pulled out a mason jar full. I smiled hard as shit.

"Those damn dimples," Stormie mumbled.

I looked up at her. She was looking down at me. Her face held no expression but her eyes said it all. She wanted to kick everybody out and just sleep, smoke, fuck, and sleep.

"When me and Major tested it. We decided to name it Lady Rose ," he said and smirked.

"Why did y'all name it that?" I asked.

"Cause when we smoked it we looked at each other and both said.. 'Ms. Rose," he said as him and  Rain chuckled.

"So Rain has two?" Heaven asked.

"Nope," Thrill said.

"What happened to the instastorm?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

"It's now KillaTrigga," he said proudly as he opened up my jar.

"Well what happened to the other KillaTrigga?" Heaven asked.

"I changed the name damn. Does it really matter?" He asked Heaven.

"Nah," She said as we all laughed.

He held it up to my nose and I smelled it. It smelt so good. It was light but still earthy. It smelled like it had a hint of sweetness to it. I bit lip and nodded my head as I settle back in to Rainie. She was up now and flipping through the Hulu.