Ms. Carmen

Carmen
Chapter 31
Dec 2,2016

I moaned as she slammed me into the door. I placed my hands on her ears and rubbed them. I bit my lip as hers moved slowly against my neck. I pulled her head and licked my lips as I stared at hers. I bit down on mines and then pulled her into a slow kiss. I heard her groan as one of them pounded on the door. I bit down on bottom lip from the vibration of them pounding at the door.

"STORMIE ITS PLENTY OF TIME TO BREAK THE PUSSY LATER!" Traci yelled.

"I can lock this door," she said lowly.

"They will pick it papi," I said.

I bit my lip as she groaned and slowly slid me down her body. She looked more dominant. More carefree. It looked good on her. I smirked and licked my lips. Every since I've been tapped into my old persona, her essence changed. It just grew. Whatever I gave, she gave back. But it was the same for me though. We are playing off of each other. I was enjoying every moment of it.

"You think they fucking?" I heard Nora ask.

"I mean they already think we are so why not finish?" She asked me and raised her eyebrow.

Her voice was heavily laced with her accent. My clit throbbed with every word she spoke. With every syllable there was a twinged. I bit my lip and let out a small moan. I shook my head and began to buckle my pants back up.

"No. Papi," I said as I watched her smirk.

I knew that smirk, the I don't give a fuck smirk. It was extremely obvious what she wanted to do.

"Stormie," I said and placed my hand on her chest.

"You know I love how that rolls so easily across your...," she said as she placed her hands on my waist.

I smirked as she pulled me in closer.

.. lips baby," she mumbled.

"I know where you can skillful roll your tongue," I said slowly.

I watched as she raised her eyebrow. She licked her lips and then bit down on it. I felt her squeeze my waist and then drop her hand to my ass.

"I honestly don't know what to call you," she said as she squinted her eyes.

"You can call me Carmen or Ms. Carmen when we are alone like this...."

I watched as she raised her eyebrow and nodded her head. I was okay with that. It would boost my ego a lot. To have a name to go with the sex demon she finally unleashed. I think she loved it too. In fact I know she did. She enjoyed Carmen like I enjoy Stormie. They both were relaxed sides of us. It was nice knowing we were compatible with each other on every level.  Even our other sides meshed well together.

"... but I wouldn't mind, the next time you fuck me like that, I want you to call me your bitch...papi," I said and smirked and ran my hand down her stomach.

"Whatever you say baby," she said and smirked.

"Good," I said as I unzipped her jeans.

I heard her groan as I stuffed my hand inside her jeans and boxers. I bit my lip as she I felt her twitch in my hand as I slowly started to rub her.

"Shit," she groaned as she started to grow more in my hand.

She placed her hand on top of mines and pulled it out. I had to pay her back for what she has caused in my pants. I bit my lip as she held my wrist.