The Illest

Carmen
Christmas Eve
Chapter 74

"I'm not telling you where we are. Y'all just leave for two hours and come back with food okay," I said and giggled.

"Oooo you trying to get that dick huh?" Miguel said and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Very much so. So please let me," I said as I watch Rain walk around the room and get everything ready.

She moved so smoothly. Everything was a fluent movement.

"Well I know that look. I will see if I can give y'all nasties a extra hour," he said and giggled.

I laughed.

"Now I know why you and Thrill are her favorite," I said.

"Of course mami. Now go enjoy," he said and winked at me.

I shook my head and hung up the phone. I smiled as Rain walked over to me and picked me up off the bed. I giggled and bit my bottom lip as I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"First thing first. I need you out of these pajamas," she said as she sat me down in the little smoke area.

I watched as she smirked and helped me out of the Onsie. I held her shoulders as I stepped out of them.

"Good," she said as she sat down in the bean bag chair.

I watched as she licked her lips and eyed me up and down. I had on a pair of her black boxer briefs. She groaned. She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto her lap.

"Time to catch up Carmen," she said and smirked.

I bit my lip and nodded my head.  Before I knew it I was sitting across from Rain in a bean bag chair and I was in damn space as the sounds of The way you put it down by Tia London blared the speakers.

I smirked and stood up slowly. I watched as she stared at my hips as they swayed to the beat. I watched as she inhaled the blunt and placed it in the ash tray. She exhaled as I slowly straddle her lap.

"Daddy," I moaned as I sat on top of her guy.

I bit my inner lip as my hair fell into my face. I watched her lip curled up on the right side. Her eyebrow went up to. I grabbed both of her ears and quickly pulled her into the kiss. Her hands quickly found their way to the spot on my back. I moaned as she deepened the kiss and began to lay me back on the floor.

"Papi," I warned her.

She groaned and I giggled. She stood up and helped me up. She bit her lip and grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the bed as the song changed to Fade to Sade by Lyric Anderson ft Chris Brown.  I smiled as she stopped infront of the bed. She placed her hands on the brim of my boxers.

"As much as I love looking at ya ass in my boxers. They would just get in the way right now," she said and she slowly slid them down my body.

I watched as she bent down and smirked. She winked at me as I stepped out of the boxers. I gasped as she placed my leg over her shoulder and she kissed my lips. I placed my hand on top of her head as she slowly grabbed my other leg and placed it on her shoulder.

"Mmm," I moaned as I felt her stand up.

She slowly ran her tongue down my slit. She was teasing me and I didn't like it. I gasped as she slowly rolled her tongue around my clit and sat down on the bed. I smirked as she laid back on the bed. She placed her hands on my ass.

"Shit," I mumbled as she flicked her tongue against my clit.

I placed my hands on her head as she slowly began to suck on my clit. She slapped my ass and I began to slowly ride her face.

"Mmmmm," she moaned into me as she slapped my ass.

"Fuck baby," I moaned as she began to flick her tongue against my clit quickly.

"Mmmm shit daddy. Eat this pussy," I moaned.

"Oh my," I gasped as she sucked hard and slowly on my clit.

I tapped her head as my body shook. I didn't want that. Not this quick. But I also knew why too. I felt her move her hands to my waist and down to my thighs and towards my...

"Baby don't, please papi," I hissed as she took her hands and spread my lips open giving her more access to..

"Fuck here I cum," I moaned as she sucked quicker on my clit.

I moaned as my shook and I came in her mouth.

"Baby please stop," I begged as she kept sucking and I felt that feeling.

"Okay, okay l, okay.. fuckkkkk!" I yelled as I tensed up and squirted in her mouth.

"Shit," I mumbled as I climbed off her face.

I watched as she rolled on top of me and quickly spreaded my legs with hers. Her lips found my neck. I moaned as she slowly sucked on it.

"Fuck!" I hissed as I gripped the back of her neck.

She quickly had inserted herself inside of me. I heard her moan.

"Fuck you feel good," she hissed as she placed my legs on her shoulders.

I gasped and dug my nails into her neck. She was in pretty deep.

"You like that Mila?" She asked me and kissed my neck.

"Mhmmm," I moaned.

I gasped as she put herself in push up position and started going harder. I stared at her with my mouth open as she looked down at me with love. She was in love with me and my pussy.

"You like that?" She asked as I gasped as every stroke started to turn into a pound.

"Fuck daddy pound this shit," I moaned out.

It was feeling so good. I bit my lip  as she sat up on her knees and placed my feet on her chest as she held my ankles.

"Fuck papi!" I yelled as she went faster and harder.

"Damn Baby you her that shit?" She asked me.

I nodded my head. I was so wet and so ready to burst. But she was playing with it.

"Baby can I have it?" She asked me.

"Yes daddy take it. Make ya pussy cum papi please ,"
I begged.

I moaned as she wrapped my legs around her waist and placed her hands on the top of my head.

"Ohhhh my.. fuck daddy just like that," I moaned as she pounded me hard and fast.

"Baby I'm sorry" I whispered as I squirted and shook through every stroke she wasn't giving up on.

"Baby pppllleee..." My words got lost as she stroke me hard and deep.

My body gave into every thrust as she hit every spot. I bit down on her shoulder as my body went into over load. It was on fire and every part of me was tense and shaking. Her hand found its was to my clit so along with stroke I also had this.

"Fuckkkkk... Baby," I said as I clenched her guy and my eyes welled up.

She was showing no mercy and I was loving it.

"You wanted to taste this side," she mumbled as she flicked her finger against my clit.

I screamed as my body shook and I pushed her away. I gasped for air as I squirted all over the bed. I bit my lip. Before I knew it her head was back between my thighs.

"Fuck!" I yelled as my body shook and I laid back against the sheets.

This round of foreplay is gonna kill me.