Tones

Jamila
Dec 28
Chapter 84

I watched as she stared at me and blinked back some tears. I felt her heart break. Her body was slumped. She stood up slowly and nodded as she placed this fat ass blunt to her lips. I grabbed for her hand and she pulled away from me. Fuck that hurt. That hurt a lot. She looked at me and shook her head.

"I just need some time alone," she mumbled as she backed away from me and exhaled.

I watched as she walked away and placed her hands in her pockets. I bit my lip. Her reaction to mines was to quick or I was still in shock from her proposal. I watched as she looked out at the water and reached her hand in her pocket. I bit my lip and stood up and made my way over to her. She opened up a small bottle and took something out of it. I watched as she exhaled as she poured some pills in her hands.

"Papi," I said as I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Can you give me a minute Jamila," she said as she sighed.

"Rainie," I said as I walked around to the front of her.

The water was cool on my feet as I looked up at her.  I pushed her hand down that held damn near 6 pills. I hurt her bad, and around the wrong time of year too. She sighed and placed five pills back before she took one and placed it in her grey dress slacks.

My timing has to get better. She wasn't looking at me and that hurt. Her attention was always in me. But her focus was elsewhere.She was stuck and sinking in her thoughts probably having a intense conversation in her head. I placed my hands on the sides of her face and for the first time her body tensed under my touch.

Her jaw flexed as I forced her to look at me. I was scared, but I remember the text Miguel sent me almost a year ago. I can't show her I'm scared. Her stare was harsh. Her body was freezing. She placed my hand on top of mines. I shivered she was getting colder. She slowly moved my hand from her face. I

"Rainie, I meant no as in I don't need time to think about begin your wife. I don't need to spend anytime thinking about wanting to spend the rest of my life standing beside you..." I said softly as she slowly looked at me.I

"I Want to merge my company with yours and build a stronger empire with you. I wanna pop out all ya babies baby and take care of my sisters with you. I need you, your support, your love..."

I smiled and placed my hand on the back of her next as she focused in on me again.

"I love you so damn much. I couldn't see myself having anybody else babies but yours.." I felt her body relax.

"... Let me be your Mrs. Major, and have a ton of little Majors running around. Besides I don't think London and Mayra will ever talk to me again if they never saw 'papa' again," I said and smiled as her body warmed back up.

She stared at me for awhile. I was scared she was gonna change her mind. I watched as she put the blunt out and then placed it in her inner suit jacket pocket. I bit my lip as she reached back in her pocket and pulled out the black velvet box. She cleared her throat and I giggled. I watched as she got down on both knees. She wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed.