Grown

Carmen
Chapter 60
Dec 21,2016

"Where we going dancing at?" Mika asked.

We were back at Rains place getting ready. Miguel had sent us away saying we would never be ready. Which was true. My hormones were out of control. I just wanted to smoke, fuck, lay up, and vibe. I miss just us connecting. Also I was to fucking high for anything but sex and more weed. I was actually tired. The sex we had and work drained my ass. Then tomorrow we gotta go Christmas shopping for the girls. I still have no idea what to get Rain.

I know Rain was tired too. She has been around people non stop. I can tell it was getting to her but she wouldn't say it. But in the super mega game room she was relaxed again. It was probably because it was just Heaven, Thrill and Me. We also smoke so much. We lit up again after we ate. We were about to hit the mask again. Which got me super high. Like a nigga thought they was a damn astronaut. I was all in my head, planning out me and Rains life. Because you just can't have sex like we do and not to mention the vibe. You can't let that shit get away at all. If I could lose everything but her. I think I would pull through because she would do whatever to make me happy.

"Rain got me opening up the restaurant," Nora said pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm so excited I get to see my boo dressed all up!" Mika said excitedly.

"What y'all think Rain gonna wear? I mean we have seen the switch up and it's so.... Mila you lucky bitch!" Mia said and laughed.

I laughed to. I get it I understand I would be the same way. But they was talking to much for my liking. I forgot they could go nonstop.

"I told her to go grown and sexy," I said and smirked.

I bit my lip and laid back on the bed I actually wanted to hold me. It still smell of us. Her scent had infused itself in her pillow. I wonder if I stay still would they not miss me. Then I can sleep.

"Damn this room smells good," Nora said.

"You might want to text Traci and tell her to dress up," I said and I rolled over and opened the night stand.

I smirked as I pulled out a couple of pre rolls. I was actually still really fucked up from that mask. But I wasn't gonna lose this high.

"You right. If we matching we gonna match," Mia said as she took the blunt out my hand.

"Damn it Mia," I whined.

"Wait, is this the shit that knocked me out?" She asked me. 

"You snatched it so you gotta smoke it bitch!" Nora said and laughed.

I laughed as Mia groaned. I placed the blunt to my lips and lit it. I slowly inhaled. I smirked KillaTrigga. I don't know what she got but it wasn't this. It was probably smoothing like train wreck or some shit.

"Okay I can do this," she said as she sat next to me.

I slow exhaled and closed my eyes.