Make the Call

Stormie
Chapter 73
Dec 24,2016

I smirked as she slid her hand slowly into the pocket of my shorts. I smirked as she ran hand along my guy. I bit my bottom lip and looked down at her hand.

"Wrong pocket," I said.

"I know," she said and bit her bottom lip.

I laughed and licked my lips. I slowly raised her tank up.

"I suggest you make that call baby,"

I ran my hand up her stomach slowly. I looked at her and smirked as she let out a small sigh. I pushed her shirt over her breast and ran my finger between the cup of her bra and her bare breast. I watched as she shook her head. I bit my lip. I haven't gotten a chance to truly indulge in..

"Let me make this call before London end up bring.."

I pulled her bra down and wrapped my lips around her nipple. I heard her gasp and moan as her body arched into mines. She pulled my head close into her. I moaned as I got comfortable between her thighs. She rubbed my head and my other hand made its way to her other one.

"Damn baby that feels good," she moaned as I smirked.

"Wait papi," she said as she reached in my pocket and pulled out my phone while her other hand grasped what was hers.

"Ms. Rose," I groaned as she slowly stroke my guy.

"One second Major," she said firmly.

Fucking Carmen. I forgot that she worries about me and Thrill together so that puts her into rambling mood. Which means Heaven smoked her ass out. I bit my lip.
But I knew my girl. She wanted to be high like me though. She was at a good place, but wanted to be up with me and Thrill.

I licked my lips as I watched her scroll through the names on my phone until she settled on the most sensible one. I smirked as she decided and placed the phone on speaker.

"Where are you husband?" I heard Miguel voice come through.

Good choice. I sighed and got off her. Well tried. She trapped me with her thighs and raised her eyebrow. I raised mines and smirked.

'Where you going?' She asked me.

"Hello?!" Miguel said.

"Miguel do us a favor," she said as she stared at my lips.

'Imma go get the mask so we can get you high quicker,' I said and smirked.

"What you need Milly baby?" He asked as I heard London and Ra running in the background and yelling.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip as her eyes bounced between my lips and eyes. I smirked and bent down and pecked her lips. She shook her head no and looked at me. I laughed and pressed my lips against hers as she slowly began to move hers. I sighed into the kiss as my body relaxed.

"I know y'all not fucking!" He yelled.

"Who fucking? Put it on FaceTime!" Traci yelled.

These niggas. I groaned as she bit down on my bottom lip and her hand went to the back of my head. She slowly began to rub it. I grabbed both her wrist and placed her arms above her head. I slowly pulled back and let my lips attached to her neck. She let out a low moan as my lips caressed her neck lightly. Her leg wrapped around my waist.

"Bitch!" Heaven yelled.

"Papi," she moaned.

I bit her neck gently and sucked on it slowly.

"Fuck! Go do what you was about to do," she said just as the phone began to ring.

I smirked as I pulled back and watched as she smirked and bit her lip. She answered the call. Before I could get off her she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down into an aggressive kiss. That's all I need to know.  She pulled back and pecked my lips.

"Go before I change my mind," she mumbled.

I laughed and roll off of her.

"Hellooooo!!!" Miguel yelled.

I laughed as Mila rolled her eyes and I went about my way to set up talking my baby to space on Christmas Eve.