07| E v e l y n

I don't wanna spend the night alone
Yes, I need you and I need to
Make it on my own but
I don't wanna grow up
We can stay forever young

-Stay, Alessia Cara, Zedd

07| Evelyn

"How dare he takes me to a tattoo parlor? Who does he think he is? He is a narcissistic, rude, manner-less asshole, a bad guy. He is..he is, I am going to kill him, argh!" Evelyn thought to herself as she brushed her teeth at night before going to sleep.

"Why does he have insanely blue eyes? He doesn't deserve to look so good with them, argh, he needs to die." She said while brushing her teeth vigorously as if that was going to hurt Mason. That blue-eyed jerkface, how he looked at her tattoo, she remembered. As if Evelyn was in shits or she was going crazy.

Except for real, she was going crazy.

After Evelyn had gotten her tattoo,Mason was up next. He took off his shirt and settled on the bed. Ethan went on tattooing him. Evelyn tried hard not to look his way but anyways.

He actually had abs and also he looked kind of like a Greek God. It had been already a week but Evelyn could still remember the scene clear as water. This whole week Evelyn avoided Mason like a plague yet he sat right behind her in Maths and English Lit. He followed her almost everywhere, to the library, to the cafeteria. He did not say anything, but he always looked like he wanted to.

"No, he looked nowhere near a Greek god. I am just making up things. He is messing with my mind." Evelyn assured herself. Next she would look more closely to see if those abs really were what they looked like.

What am I thinking?

Something troublesome.

Exactly.

Evelyn shook her head again. As reality slowly sank in, she let out a sigh. Her mom called this week. Then she had a panic attack. She had somehow gotten herself even a tattoo. She looked at her forearm at the right side.

Gotta live.

No, it really was there. She had actually tattooed it.

Dad was not at home. He had vanished yesterday as always. As mom called, Evelyn knew this would happen. Now only God knew, after how many days her dad would be back at home.

Evelyn closed her eyes and drew in a deep breath. She was tired. She needed to sleep. But she knew what awaited her. Still, she gave up herself to the nightmare.

Letting herself folded in the thin warm blankets, Evelyn drifted into sleep.

They were walking into the streets laughing for no reason at all. Evelyn laughed at his stupid jokes and he laughed back. He watched her silently taking in her every feature and Evelyn did the same. The sunlight fell upon them. His blonde hair looked bright. With his stormy grey eyes he looked like a prince all the time. Exactly how Evelyn pictured him. He was an angel falling on earth only and only for Evelyn.