23| M a s o n

'Cause girls like you
Run around with guys like me
'Til sundown, when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

Girls like you
Love fun, yeah me too
What I want when I come through
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah

-Girls like you, Maroon 5

23| Mason

Mason pressed the calling bell and waited. Evelyn stood behind him waiting. Moments later, the door opened and Ethan's face peeked from behind it.

"Here he is," Ethan said loud enough for everyone to hear who were inside. He came out and gave a bro hug to Mason. Mason looked back at Evelyn who were looking at Ethan with wide eyes.

"Hello, Evelyn." Ethan said smiling. Evelyn blinked.

"I thought we were...," She looked at Mason. Mason grinned.

"We are at my friend's house. " He pointed at Ethan who had already opened the door wide enough and had gone inside.

Evelyn squinted her eyes. "Didn't know you have friendship with middle aged men."

Mason grinned in reply and walked back inside. He was soon crashed by the twins who were climbing on him as soon as he fell butt-first on the floor.

"Did you bring the game?" Asked one that was sitting on his lap. The other one was trying to climb on his shoulder. In attempt to climb him, he grabbed Mason's ears.

"Ow! Tim!" Mason cried. It was quite hard to tell between the identical twin brother who were who. But Mason always could tell somehow. Maybe because he was a twin too.

"I asked, did ya brought my games?" James asked as he started jumping up and down on his thighs.

Tim was already upon his shoulders and pulling his hair. "Where is my game?"

"Boys! Boys! " Mason said and they both stopped and looked at him.

"I brought Evelyn," He said and pointed at Evelyn who was standing a feet away with an amused expression in her face. One might say she was trying really hard not to laugh.

The twins looked at her then back at Mason, "What?"

They looked bored. "Are we going to play Evelyn?"

If they only knew what they meant.

"No, you are not going to play Evelyn. You are going to play with Evelyn." Mason said. Evelyn on the other side cracked in laughter.