25| M a s o n

Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm gonna give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
'Cause you light up the path

I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do ooh ooh
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you

-A sky full of stars,Coldplay

25| Mason

"So, boys, don't make any sound. Be very careful. We are gonna get to the fridge, get the muffins, finish them there. Then the chocolate cake. And again, no sound." Mason warned the twins.

"Okay," they fist pumped in the air.

Checking the hall very carefully, Mason led the boys to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator, they dove in.

It took two minutes to finish the muffins. Because of course, they were shoving those down their throats in light's speed.

"Now, the cake. " The boys were already going for it.

"Wait! Let me take it out." Mason removed the cover and carried the plate outside. Then he set the plate down.

"Shit," Tim said.

"Shit." James said.

What is wrong?

When he looked up, he saw a dark shadow which looked feminine.

"Shit." Mason said.

The shadow stood there, watching them.

"Look, I'm so sorry, okay. I didn't do anything. The twins, they brought me here." Mason said.

"What? You are the one who brought me here." Tim said looking up at him.

"Yes, it was your idea." James said from the other side.

Mason shrugged. "As if, Madyline's gonna believe you. Look Mady, you know how your twins are. They threatened me."

"What? We didn't. You did." They said in unison.

"I did?" Mason asked.

"Yes, you are the one who threatened us." They said to Mason, then turning to Mady's shadow they said, " Mom, we are innocent."

"Yes, of course. I would threaten you. For exactly what?" Mason asked back.

Tim gaped at him. James scratched the back of his head.

The twins are trapped in their own trap. So he thought he might let them go.

" Okay, yeah. I brought them here. For this cake okay? I am sure this is no big deal, right? Isn't it okay, Mads?"