feeling

You've known Finn since you were 5.
You lived next door to each other.
Finn finally admits his feelings.

"Bye Mom!" I shouted, slamming my front door shut.

I made my way over to Finns house, with my backpack over my shoulders. I was sleeping over Finns. My Mom didn't mind as she knew Finn well.

I knocked at Finns door. I heard the keys turn and the door swung open.

"Hello y/n!" Josie, Finns Mom welcomed me in.

GUYS I KNOW HER NAME IS MARY STOP TELLING ME 🤣🤣🤣🤣

"Hi Josie. Is Finn and Nick upstairs?" I asked, slipping off my trainers and placing them neatly in the cupboard.

"They sure are, honey." She said, going back into the kitchen.

I ran up to Finns room, and entered as I knew I didn't have to knock.

"Hey Finn. Hey Nick." I said, throwing my bag on the floor and sitting in the middle of them on Finns bed. They were playing video games.

"Hi y/n." Nick said quickly, he was focused on the game.

"U..uh, h.. hi y/n." Finn stuttered. He's been doing that recently. I wonder why?

I sat back against the wall and scrolled through my Instagram feed.

"Oh shit!" Nick shouted, throwing the controller across the room.

"Ha! I beat you! Ha!" Finn laughed in Nicks face.

"Shut up!" Nick rolled his eyes.

"My turn!" I moved forward, my arm rubbed against Finns and he started the blush.

Nick handed me the controller that he launched across the room.

I played the game and... "I WON!! I got a higher score than both of you, losers!!" I screamed.

"What?!" Nick spat.

"Impossible!" Finn stared at the screen.

"I'm just amazing." I got up and laughed in their faces.

"I'm going to kill you!" Finn joked, getting up and chasing me. I ran out of Finns room and downstairs, into his garden. Finn chased after me.

Finn grabbed my arm, then he fell on top of me. His dark brown eyes, were gazing into mine.

We both started to blush and Finn rolled off me.

"Y/n... I've wanted to tell you this for... ages." Finn started. I rolled onto my side.

"What is it, Finn?" I asked.

"W..well, I.. I, u..um." I could see his was struggling to get his words out.

I leaned closer and pecked his lips.

"I know you like me." I smiled at him. Finn was shocked, but then smiled. We got up off the floor.

"Yeah, I do." He admitted. "Y/n... will you be my girlfriend?"

I nodded and hugged him.

a/n: hope you enjoyed, I worked really hard on this💗