friends {mike}

a/n: you're sister steve's sister lol. also sister steve and nancy are still dating and steve n dustin ain't friends :))

"hurry the hell up, y/n, we're gonna be late!" your older brother, steve yelled up the stairs.

"jesus, calm down, i'm coming!" you yelled back, running down the stairs and grabbing your coat off the banister.

he looked at his watch. "shit, we should've left... 49 seconds ago!"

"oh my god, what's your problem, steve?" you said, tying the laces of your white converses.

"me and nancy are going through a rough patch and it's the first time you and dad are meeting her family." steve said. "DAD! COME ON!"

"i'm here, let's go!" your dad came out of the kitchen and clapped his hands together.

"this is gonna be so boring." you rolled your eyes and followed your brother and dad to the car.

"don't worry you can talk to mike wheeler." steve smiled sarcastically and patted your shoulder and climbed into the front seat.

"who is mike wheeler?" you said getting into the back seat.

"you know, that weirdo that hangs around with zombie boy." steve said, starting the engine and reversing out of the drive.

"oh him." you sighed and leaned your head against the window.

"zombie boy?" your dad laughed.

"yeah, that kid that got lost in the woods." steve expanded.

the rest of the car ride was your dad going on at steve to get his grades up and stop messing about in school.

finally you arrived at the wheelers house. it was huge.

"bloody hell, son, you could get some bucks off these guys." your dad nudged steve's arm.

"dad!" steve hissed. "i'm not interested in their money." you all walked down the front garden to the front door.

steve rang the doorbell and you all waited there silently. suddenly the door swung open and there was nancy. you had seen her when she'd been over to "study" with steve.

"hey babe." nancy threw her arms around steve. then her dad and mom came to the door. her mom was holding a little girl.

"hello, i'm karen and this is ted." her mom said, holding the door open to her house. you all stepped into their front room.

"hi, i'm harry and this is my daughter, y/n." your dad said pushing you forward slightly.

"you look about the same age as our son, mi- where is mike, ted?" karen gritted her teeth. everyone looked at ted and he just shrugged.

"MIKE!" karen shouted. suddenly mike appeared from the basement. "stop playing that stupid game and say hello to steve's family."

"dungeons & dragons isn't stupid, mom!" mike insisted.

"whatever, let's go eat." karen said, leading us into the dining room. we all sat around the table, you were forced to sit by mike.

ted carved the chicken and handed it out on plates. the adults and nancy and steve were all talking about their relationship and protected sex or something. you were bored so decided to start a conversation with mike.

"so how's will?" you said to mike, putting your knife and fork down on your plate.

"fine." mike replied bluntly.

"this dinners really boring, isn't it?"

"yeah."

"steve always talks about nancy."

"oh."

you sighed and sat back on your chair.

"do you wanna see something cool?" mike whispered. you looked at him and nodded.

"mom, i'm just gonna show y/n something downstairs." mike said, pushing his chair away from the table.

you followed mike downstairs. "you can't tell anyone!" he said and you nodded. again. "eleven." he said when you were in the basement.

"eleven?" you questioned. suddenly a girl with a shaved head, wearing a pink dress and a navy jacket appeared.

she looked you up and down.

"el, this is nancy's boyfriends sister." mike smiled.

"friend?" she said.

"yeah, friend." mike said.

she nodded then grinned. "pretty."

"me?" i pointed at myself.

"yes." el smiled.

you stayed talking with el and mike for about 3 hours when steve called you that you were going.

"this has been so much fun!" you stated.

"you should come over again." mike grinned.

you looked at eleven and she grinned too.

"okay, goodbye friends." you waved then running up the basement to meet your dad and brother.

a/n: hellur, what can i do to improve these?