the aftermath

a/n: this is my 100th chapter yeet. also just realised i've been sofa and americans say couch my b

finn cheated on me. i took him back, he's the only one i have. i guess people change, don't they?

i stood in the kitchen, i stared out of the window and blankly washed the dishes in the sink. suddenly i felt hands on my hips and i jumped then swung around.

"wow! chill out, y/n." finn chuckled, whilst wandering away to the sofa on his phone.

i took a breath in and carried on washing the dishes. i glanced over at finn who was smiling down at his phone. i bit my lip.

it's not the same anymore. i'm so paranoid whenever he's on his phone or doesn't text me back when i'm not with him.

"so..." finn slowly said, looking up at me. "i'm gonna go out tonight."

"oh yeah, where you going?" i shrugged.

"don't say it like that." he said sharply.

i sighed "no i'm just wondering where you going."

"j-just out... with some friends." he was very suspicious. he then wandered over to me and kissed me cheek.

finn had just left. i sat on the sofa, staring blankly at the tv which wasn't on.

i grabbed my phone and dialed mine and finns friend, jack andersons number.

"uh y/n?" jack answered after the phone had been ringing for a few seconds.

"jack..." i smiled.

"wow, i haven't hear-." jack began.

"can you come over please?"

"is everyone o-?"

"please- just come over."

"sure, i'll be round in 10."

i smiled then ended the call. then i rushed to my room, i put on a black cami dress. i quickly curled my hair, applied mascara, then red lipstick.

suddenly there was a knock at the door and i went to answer it.

"um hi-." jack said as i opened the door. he looked at me nervously. "what's this for, y/n? where's finn?"

"oh he's gone out." i tried to sound seductive. i took his wrist in my hand and led him to the sofa.

i pushed him done onto the sofa, then sat down next to him. "so..." i ran my fingers up his arm and he looked at me.

"y/n, i-." jack started, but i pushed my finger against his lip. i moved closer to him then i pressed my lips against his.

he kissed me back then pulled away. "i can't do this, y/n. it's not fair on finn."

"he won't know." i whispered in his ear, putting my hand on the side of his face and moving in for another kiss.

suddenly i heard the door swung open and finns voice. "what the fuck is this?" he bellowed. jack jumped up and i wiped my lip.

"finn, i'm so sorry." jack started frantically apologising.

"just get out!" finn shouted at jack and pointed at the door. jack nodded then rushed out of the door.

"what's wrong with you, y/n?" finn asked when jack had left.

"what wrong with me?" i repeated. "i'm just doing exactly what you did! maybe not in as much detail..." i said.

"you're pathetic." he scoffed.

"you don't love me, do you? it's just a joke isn't it? our relationship!" i shouted at him.

he sat on the sofa, and put his head in his hands. "you're right, and i'm sorry y/n."

i stared at him. "i'm going to bed, don't even bother coming near me or i swear!" i threatened then stormed to my room, crying.

a/n: 😬