bad girl {richie}

thank you LynaenaeU for the request

RICHIES POV

i watched y/n as she sat on the bench with her cool kids gang, sucking on a cherry red lollipop. she wore a white vest top, red checkered pants and paten doc martens. i loved her style.

"would you stop staring at y/n! you've got no chance, richie." bill threw a fry at me.

"bev, you're friends with y/n. can you speak to her for me?" i pleaded. they all laughed and i stuck my middle finger up at them.

"sorry rich, i haven't spoken to y/n since she started hanging 'round with henry bowers." bev said. i gagged at the name 'henry bowers'. everyone said that henry and y/n were screwing, but i don't listen to those rumors.

"fine, guess i'll just have to-." i said, getting up from under the tree.

eddie grabbed my arm. "richie, are you sure that's a good idea?"

i pushed his hand off me and strutted over to y/n.

i tapped her shoulder, she didn't acknowledge me, so i tapped her shoulder again.

"y/n, one of the losers are behind you." greta rolled her eyes. i hated greta, she also sucked up to y/n.

y/n slowly turned around, she took the red lollipop out of the mouth and twisted it in her fingers. "well..." she spoke and i smiled.

"h-hi y/n." i pushed my glasses up.

there was sniggers then she hushed them. "hello... archie?" she flicked her out of her face.

"oh it's richie." i put my finger up and she slipped her lollipop back into her mouth.

"what'd you want richie?" she said. "we're kinda busy."

"i wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies sometime?" i smiled. i began to feel hot breath on the back of my neck, i swung around.

"well, well, well, richie tozier." henry said, getting closer to me. i gulped and desperately looked for help. "you've been sniffing round my girl!"

"what? no!" i said out of breath and looking up at henry.

"leave off, henry." i heard y/n say, she stood between us. "meet me later." she said running her finger up is chest.

henry bit his lip then headed off with a spring in his step.

"thanks, y/n." i grinned. she nodded and lit a cigarette.

"come on, rich! let's go to chemistry." eddie shouted from behind me. i took one last look at y/n then turned around.

"richie..." y/n called. "i will catch that movie with ya."

a smirk grew on my face then i ran off to meet eddie.

a/n: what can i do to improve these imagines?