jealousy

You're Finns girlfriend.
You go out for dinner in a diner with the cast of ST,
Finn suggests Noah is flirting
with you.

"So then Jacob said 'I need to check my hair'." Millie spat with laughter. She'd been talking about Jacob for the last 20 minutes.

You all pretended to be interested in Jacob even though you didn't really care at all.

You sipped your strawberry milkshake, and noticed your boyfriend, Finn Wolfhard staring at you. So you smiled.

"And then Jacob-." Before Millie could finish Gaten jumped.

"My god, Millie we don't care about Jacob." Gaten admitted.

"Oh sorry." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey y/n, you look so hot today." Noah said, changing the subject. You glared at him.

"What?" Finn spluttered, as he choked on his milkshake.

"I said y/n looked hot today." Noah repeated.

Finn played with his hair and kept his eye on Noah.

You all finished our milkshakes and burgers then left the Diner.

All of you went to to the skate park.

"Hey y/n. Watch this!!" Noah shouted, as you, Sadie and Millie were sat on the side watching Gaten, Finn, Noah and Caleb skateboarding.

You look over at Noah, and noticed Finn who was staring at Noah.

Noah rode his skateboard then did a 360 in the air.

"Wow Noah!" You clapped at Noah.

"I can do that!" Finn snapped.

You looked wide-eyed at him, knowing he couldn't do that.

Finn started skating, then jumped into the air and landed on his arm.

"OWWW!!" He yelped in pain.

"Oh my god." You rolled your eyes. "Gaten, call an ambulance."

You got off from the side of the wall and went over to Finn.

"Are you ok, babe?" You say cradling him in your arms. Everyone surrounded you and Finn as Gaten called an ambulance.

"Fuck! It really hurts!" Finn yelled.

"Shhh." You rocked him side to side.

After waiting for the ambulance, they arrived. They gave Finn drugs and helped him to the ambulance.

"Feeling okay?" You asked, when you were in the ambulance. Finn had a support on his arm and was sat on the bed.

"What do you think, y/n?" He said angrily.

"Why are you angry with me, Finn?" You say blankly.

"Because Noah's flirting with you and you're letting it happen!" Finn growled.

"Finn... you're mine and I'm yours." I held his none broken hand. "I love you, babe!"

"I love you so much y/n. Sorry for being angry, I just couldn't think about life without you." He said.

We arrived at the hospital and waited for Finn to have a plaster cast put on it.

a/n: <3