the kissing scene

y/n and finn are involved in a musical. during the musical they have to kiss but they're worst enemies.

"Ok, let's do the kissing scene!" The drama teacher bellowed. "Y/N AND FINN TO THE STAGE!"

Y/n froze. Nobody told her about a kissing scene!

She sprinted to her best friend who was doing a boys makeup as a ghost.

"Lilly!" She panted. "I've got to do a kissing scene... with Finn!"

"So.. he's kinda cute." She giggled, applying eyeliner onto the ghost boy.

"No you don't understand! We hate each other and we have since we were 5 when I broke his pen." She stuttered.

Lilly spluttered with laughter. "Is that it?!"

"Lilly! Wha-." She was interrupted by her drama teacher screaming at her to get to stage.

"Good luck." Lilly mouthed. Y/n rolled her eyes and ran the wing. (the wing is the place actors wait to go onto stage, just incase you didn't know)

She was stood next to Finn, she was expecting him to have a massive rant about how he'd rather kiss a frog than her but he did nothing but smile.

The scene before the kissing scene finished and the lights went down.

Y/n and Finn were forced to hold hands to enter stage.

"Woah, Charlie this place is beautiful." She said her lines.

"You're beautiful, Elizabeth." Finn said his lines.

They both moved closer to each other. She was close to his face, they ended up looking into each other's eyes. Y/n realized they weren't acting anymore.

Finn leaned closer, so did y/n. Their lips pressed together, then they pulled away. The lights went down and they ran off the stage.

-after rehearsals-

Y/n sat in her dressing room, wiping off her makeup. Suddenly there was a knock at the door, which kind of startled her.

"Come in." She yelled, slipping her hoodie over her shorts and vest top.

"Hey y/n." It was Finn.

"Hi Finn. Sit down." She smiled awkwardly.

He sat on the sofa and she sat next to him. "I just wanted to say... I enjoyed kissing you today." He tucked one of his curls behind his ear.

"Wait what? I thought we were enemies? Because I broke your pen." She said confused.

"You broke my pen?" Finn laughed.

"Yeah, in Kindergarten, you don't remember?" She smirked.

"Uh no, I don't remember you breaking my pen." He said.

"Then why do you always ignore me?" She said.

"Because y/n... I have a crush on you." He admitted.

"Really?" She said surprised.

"D-Do you like me?" He asked nervously.

She nodded and smiled. "I do. I never realized it until our kiss but I feel a connection between us." She explained.

Finn moved closer and they kissed for the second time tonight.

a/n: i went through and edited my past chapters, which meant i had to unpublish then i couldn't publish it again because im literally in the middle of the ocean lol. so if you're new you may want to go back and read the ones i edited.