youre with him

requested by finnsink_
thank you so much for the request

FINNS POV

i stared at the clock on my kitchen wall, biting down hard on my lip, nervously. y/n told me she was going to be back 2 hours ago.

she's been hanging out with noah so much lately. she tells me millie is with them... but i know she's not. i'm not jealous, it's just they're so close and it's hard.

suddenly i heard the apartment door slam door. "hiya." y/n said and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

i pulled away from her and stood up, facing her. she looked at me, confused. "you told me you were going to be home 2 hours ago, y/n. where were you?" i felt my voice cracking, i coughed to cover it up.

"you know i was with noah, we were going over scripts for filming-." i quickly cut her off.

"for 5 hours??" i raised my voice then i brushed my hand through my hair. "why can't i come with you? we're both filming stranger things?"

she looked at me, tears filling in her eyes. "oh come on finn, you really think i would cheat on you!"

i looked at her and rolled my eyes. "i don't know... i don't know anything about you these days. i don't trust you!"

"fuck you!" she spat. i turned my back to her. "you're just going to ignore me?" she asked.

i heard her grab her bag and coat then the apartment door shut. suddenly i realised what i had done, i rushed to the door.

"Y/N! DONT GO!" i watched as she got into her car and drove away.

YOUR POV

i wipe away my tears and dialled sadies number on the car screen.

"y/n? what's wrong it's 11pm?" sadies voice was croaky.

"sadie..." i began crying again. "can i come over, please?" trying to focus on the road.

"oh my god, y/n! of course." she said, her voice sounding worried. god she was so sweet!

SADIES POV

i watched as y/n's car pulled into my driveaway. i rushed out to her and gave her a tight hug. "come in, i'll make us some coffee."

i put the mugs of coffee down on the table in front of y/n, who was playing with her hands. i sat next to her, putting my arm around her.

"what happened then?" i asked, stroking her hair as she leaned into my chest.

"he thinks i'm cheating with noah... i would never cheat on him, he's the love of my life!" she cried.

"oh y/n, don't cry! it's okay." i listened to her. i know y/n and she loves finn with all of her heart, she would never cheat on him.

"i'll be back in a second." i whispered to her. i went into the other room and dialled finns number. "finn? what's happening?"

"sadie? is y/n at yours?" he didn't answer my question.

"i can't can't believe you would ever think y/n would cheat on you finn! she loves you so much... why can't you see that?" i whisper-shouted down the phone.

there was silence for a few seconds. "i know." finn said quietly. "god, i'm so stupid!"

"yes you are! get over here now and come apologise to y/n." i said, before putting the phone down.

i went back into the room where y/n was and sat besides her. i put on a cheesy movie and we sipped our coffees.

about 10 minutes later, we heard a car pull into my driveway. i watched as y/n shot up and run to the window, then out into the driveway.

YOUR POV

i ran out into the driveway and hugged finn as he got out of his car. "y/n, i'm so sorry! i know you would never cheat on me! i'm sorry." he said, whilst hugging me.