move on {mike}

*mikes pov*

lol imagine that max has been here for about 6 months and mike still hasn't heard anything from eleven. and lucas n max aren't dating :)

me, will, lucas, max and dustin all sat in mr clarkes class during our sports lesson, we all hated sports so mr clarke let us sit in his class.

they all talked about going to the arcade, lucas and dustin were arguing about who was going to win princess daphne. i noticed will looking at me.

i raised my eyebrow at him. "everything okay, will?" i asked, making dustin and lucas pause their argument.

"nothings wrong. why are you grumpy today?" will said to me reassuring everyone.

"i know why he's grumpy." max smirked.

"please enlighten me." i sighed.

max leaned forward. "why is he always grumpy?" she asked the others. they all looked at each other clueless. "el?"

i bit my lip and looked down. "yeah, it's been over a year now." i said quietly.

"i know what you need." dustin announced. i looked at him. "you need to find another girl to be interested in."

"is that a goo-?" before max could finish her sentence lucas interrupted.

"that's a perfect idea! there's a girl in my history class, she's really pretty!" lucas confessed.

i thought about it. i wanted to make sure eleven was okay but not being with her made me hurt. they were right i needed to move on.

"come on, let's go find her!" dustin said excitedly.

"she's not treasure." max stated. "don't feel pressured to do this, mike." she said quietly to me.

"i need to move on, she's clearly not coming back." i breathed in. max nodded and we caught up with the others.

we went to the sports hall and peered through the glass of the door.

"we look ridiculous!" will hissed and dustin shushed him.

"there she is!" lucas pointed to her. she had beautiful [your hair colour] hair and she was [tall/short]. i wanted to see her closer.

she suddenly said something to her group of friends then started walking to the exit of the sports hall. "she's coming this way!" dustin claimed.

we all back away from the door when she pushed it open. "uh.." she looked at us.

"hey y/n." lucas stepped forward.

"uh lucas, right?" she replied and he nodded. there was an awkward silence after that.

"this is our friend mike." dustin pushed me forward and i glared at him.

"hello mike." she smiled. she was so pretty, she had big [your eye colour] eyes.

"um- hey." i murmured.

"we'll leave you two alone." will said, pulling all of them away. i heard them going down the hall, probably to mr clarkes class.

"you're so beautiful, y/n." i said awkwardly. her cheeks went pink.

suddenly she fell backwards and hit her back on the wall. "ouch!" she yelled. i looked at her on the floor for a second then quickly turned around.

"el?" i whispered.

"what?" y/n gasped.

"nothing." i pulled her up. "are you okay?"

"yeah i'm fine- what the fuck happened?" she cried.

"i don't know." i said looking around.

a/n: i👏 can't 👏 write👏 anything👏 good👏 anymore👏