he doesnt love you

i watched finn with his friends in the cafeteria as i sipped my chocolate milk out of the carton. suddenly my best friend, jess elbowed me.

"your doing it again, y/n." she smirked as she scrolled through her phone.

i shot a look at her. "doing what?"

"daydreaming at finn." jess flipped her hair back. "just ask him out, y/n!"

"you don't understand, jess. it's not that simply." i sighed.

"whatever." she stood up. "let's go."

——

jess stood at the mirror by her locker, applying lipgloss as i leaned against the locker next to hers. "yeah so then meg told dylan that eva totally like chris but the-." before jess could finish gossiping, i slammed my hand against the locker.

"he's there, jess. he's there." i said under my breath. trying to hide myself behind her.

"who?" she laughed. "oh." suddenly she grabbed my arm and pulled me over finn.

"um.." finn looked at both of us. "hey y/n and jess."

"hiya finn, y/n wanted to ask you something." jess gently pushed me closer to him.

by now, everyone in the corridor was gathered around us. "i was wondering if you wanna catch a movie sometime?" i mumbled.

"i-." before he could say anything, the most popular girl in school, abby came barging through.

"what's going on here?" abby said, in her basic, rich bitch voice.

"why do you care?" jess piped up.

"why do i care? because finns my boyfriend." abby grinned.

my mouth dropped to the floor.

suddenly i heard murmurs and giggles.

i threw my backpack to the ground and ran down the corridor, i pushed open the exit doors. i heard jess shouting my name.

i got into my car and put my head on the steering wheel. i screamed and banged my head against the wheel.

"god, y/n, you're so stupid!" i threw my head back.

^i had to lmao

suddenly someone banged on my window. it was jess. she awkwardly smiled and i unlocked the door.

"you good?" she said, climbed into the passenger seat.

"no, i'm never going back to that school again. i'm such an idiot." i shouted.

"come on, let's go get slushies." jess said.

"you know me so well!" i started the engine.

a/n: omg i haven't updated in almost a month oops lol

also before y'all come for my wig, i googled it n americans call them slushies but i'll insert a photo just incase :)

sorry finns not in this a lot but.. what ya gunna do

i went back to school on the 5th and it made me really sad, so that's why i didn't update n i was tryna sort out my beef with everyone.

i need new suggestions for netflix bc i keep watching the same thing, so please give me suggestions :)))

okay ill going, bye sisters