cigarretes {richie}

[they are eighteen here. don't read if you don't agree with... smoking? idk.
also im going to name the girl in this, ellie because i can. if your name is ellie, hey sister]

RICHIES POV

Me and Ellie sat on an old stone bridge, swinging our feet over the clear water. It was getting darker Smoke filled our lungs as our hair blew in the winds.

I watched Ellies as she exhaled the smoke. She breathed out and looked at me.

"How can you do it so well?" I asked intrigued.

She giggled and took another puff of the cigarette. She exhaled and said, "I've been doing it a long time, Rich."

"Really?" I said. I took another puff, but I failed and ended up coughing and she had a pat my back.

"You're hilarious, Richie." She smiled.

"You're the first person that's told me that." I said quietly. "Why do you smoke, Ellie?"

She looked down and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"S-Sorry I shouldn't have asked." I pushed my glasses up.

"No, it's okay." She said taking another puff of her cigarette. "It helped me when my dad left, it's a bad habit but I can't stop."

"Oh I'm sorry, Ellie." I said, putting my hand on her thigh.

She looked at me and leaned closer, she pressed her plump lips against mine.

I didn't know what to do, honestly. Ellie was my first kiss so I had to improvise.

She pulled away and smirked. "Was I your first kiss?"

"Uh... no." I lied.

"Really?" She wasn't buying it.

"Yeah you were my first kiss."

"I'm glad I was your first, Richie."

"Thank you, Ellie."

a/n: this is quite short but i have no ideas. please leave requests!!

ill pay you.

jk

i have no money

but please leave request <3