best friends brother pt 2

You ran to Kayleigh's room, sighed then knocked on her door. You could here sniffs.

"Y/n?" You heard her call out.

"Yeah it's me." You said. You heard her get off her bed and walk over to the door. She pulled you in and you sat on the bed.

She stood in front of you. "How long has it been going on?" She said, twisting a bobble on her fingers.

You took a breath in. "Last summer."

You watched as her lip trembled. "I'm so sorry, Kayleigh! You're my best friend and I shouldn't have kissed Finn and I should've told you and I know you're probably really mad and-"

"Y/n... I'm not mad." She stopped you. "Do you love him?"

You looked down and thought about it. Finn made you feel something nobody else had ever made you feel. You nodded.

"Then I'm happy for you." She smiled softly.

"Really?" You asked.

She nodded her head. "You should tell him."

"Tell him what?"

"I heard you tell him to leave you alone but you can't do that for me."

"But you're my best friend!"

"And I'll always be here! But you need to tell him you love him!"

You gulped and nodded. "Okay, I will."

"Now!"

"Oh now?!"

"Yes!"

You went downstairs and saw Finn standing in the kitchen, wrapping ice in a towel. You walked cautiously to him.

"Hey." You put your hand on his shoulder. He swung around.

"Shit y/n! Don't do that!" He shouted.

"S-Sorry." You stuttered, starting to turn around but he grabbed your wrist.

"It's okay. Why did you come down?" He asked.

"I'm sorry." You said.

"For what?"

"Telling you to leave me alone."

"Oh that's okay."

"Finn..."

"Yes, y/n."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

And you shared a long kiss.

a/n: i cringed at the end ew.
it was you guys that
wanted part 2
haha