death threats pt 2

your plane landed in a small airport called kent international airport. you went through passport control.

the man in the suit led you to a black car with blacked out windows. you were thankful to see no screaming girls.

after driving for about 20 minutes, you arrived at a seaside town. it was so beautiful and quiet. you knew nobody would know you here.

you got your bags out of the boot of the car and dragged them into a cute, little cottage on the beach front. you went up to your room and sat down on the bed.

you bit your lip, thinking for a second. you were so tempted to check your phone and see the messages but you knew it was wrong.

"fuck it." you whispered to yourself, then pulled your phone out of your bag pocket. you had hundreds of notifications but to your surprise, not any hate comments.

you went onto twitter and saw that finn had tweeted something else.

finn wolfhard ☑️ @FinnSkata  1 hour ago
ok guys, i lied. i broke up with y/n, it was the most stupidest thing i have ever done in my life. you know what's fucked up, that i've seen y/n receiving death threats! don't you dare call yourself a fan of mine if you're sending death threats

you were so confused. first he was being a complete asshole but now... he was sticking up for you? you put your phone back in your bag and collapsed back onto the bed.

slowly, you drifted into a nap.

a few hours later, you were woken up by shouting from downstairs, it sounded like your mom. you climbed out of bed and quietly went downstairs to see.

"have you seen what people have been saying to my daughter!?" you heard your mom scream. "sending her death threats! death threats, finn!!"

your jaw dropped. fuck. finn was here, how did he find you? you stepped down off the stairs and the floorboard creaked, which made everyone stop talking.

your mom came from the front door to where you were stood. "y/n! go back upstair, sweetie." your mom patted your shoulder.

finn came up behind her. you looked at him, you don't know what to do.

"y/n, i'm so sorry!" finn pleaded, he tried to get past your mom but she stopped him.

"think again, mate." she said sassy. you'd never seen your mom like this.

"w-why did you do it?" you stuttered.

finn sighed. "i was so stupid-." he began.

"i asked you why you did it! why did you tell everyone i broke up with you when you know that's not true?! you knew that i'd get so much hate!" you broke down into tears.

"i'm sorry." he said.

"just leave me alone, finn!" you ran back up the stairs to your room and sobbed into your pillow.

there's no way you'd ever forgive him.

a/n: i smell like fake tan