broken hearted

You slammed close your locker and rested your head on it. You hated him! Hunter, he was your boyfriend until you found him screwing Georgia Henson in the projector room.

A single tear rolled down your cheek. Everyone said you and him would last forever, guess that was bullshit.

Suddenly there was a hand on your shoulder. You swung around and there stood your lab partner, Finn. "Wanna skip last period?" He said.

You nodded and picked up your backpack from the ground. Finn and you went to the field and sat underneath the trees.

"I heard about Hunter." Finn said, handing you a tissue, because by now your eyes were puffy. "Jesus, I always thought youd last foreve-."

"Everyone did." You sniffed.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"I hate him!" You clenched your fist and gritted your teeth.

"Hunters such a dick." Finn rolled his eyes. "How can he treat such beautiful girls like that."

"Beautiful?" You smiled.

"Yeah, stunning!" Finn put his arm around you and you leaned on his chest.

Suddenly you heard Hunters deep voice above you. "Y/n? You moved on fast!"

"Fuck off, Hunter." Finn said getting up. You got up too and stood close to Finn.

"Awe, grown a pair have we, Wolfhard." Hunter said, pulling the top of Finns hoodie.

"Get off him, Hunter!" You push Hunter off of Finn.

"Baby, why you being like this?" Hunter wrapped his arm around you and kissed your cheek.

"Get off me!" You squeaked, Hunter was holding you tight.

"GET OFF HER!" Finn shouted, charging towards Hunter and knocking him onto the floor.

Now Hunter was mad! He got up and punched Finn across the face, making Finn fall onto you. Finn pushed Hunter and pounced onto him, and started choking him.

a/n: choke me dadd- what

Hunters face began to go red and he struggled to get Finn off of him. As much as you wanted Hunter dead right now, you knew the consequences.

"Finn, you're gonna kill him!" You shouted.

"Good!" Finn shouted back.

You had to pull Finn off and Hunter stumbled up. "You're fucking crazy, acting boi! Hope you two are happy together !" He shouted and ran off.

You shook your head at Hunter and hugged Finn.

a/n: lmao
plug plug
add my insta- aaliyah.ruby
add my sc- ally_louise1993

also im gonna tell you about my sc username bc im on an aeroplane and im bored. okay, well i was like 10 when i got snapchat and you had to be... 13? idk. well being the 10 year old rebel i was, i downloaded it and when it asked what year you were born in, i was like "fam ain't gonna trick me" so i said i was born in 1993. so then it was like "please make a username" so i was like hummm well ally is a cool nickname for aaliyah🙂🔫 then i remember i was obsessed with a youtuber called louise pentland, so i pretended my middle name was louise, when it's actually ruby lmao. so back to the 1993 thing, i had said i was born in 1993 so i was like "sis ain't gonna bust me with my username" so i used 1993 as my username and i don't have enough fingers to count how many times ive message sc saying "hey queen, add something to change your snapchat youtube" 

so yeah, story time.

if you want you can add me on sc and insta. and you could leave your sc and insta in the comments, if you want xx