love at first sight

"Just these, Ron." You said, placing a copy of Vogue, a packet of mini KitKats and a bottle of Fanta Lemon.

You leaned on the counter and watched him scan your items.

"What are you planning on doing on this Saturday night?" Ron asked, scanning your bottle. You had known Ron since you moved their. He was a nice, old man with a grey wiry beard.

"Oh you know- nothing." You laughed, picking up your items in a bag.

"Bye Ron." You waved as you walked out.

You walked down the street, holding the bag in your hand and staring down at the ground. Suddenly there was a burning sensation on your chest. It was coffee.

"WHAT THE F-." As soon as you looked up there was the most gorgeous boy. He had brown curly hair and beautiful brown eyes.

"I am so sorry!" He put his hand over his mouth.

"It's fine, it'll wash out." You gazed into his eyes and he did the same.

"Well... do you want to come back to mine? I only live across the road and you can shower and borrow some of my sisters clothes?" He still gazed into your eyes. (i know he doesn't have a sister, but for the point of this)

You had just met this guy, he could be a psychopath! But he's 15, so you doubt that.

"Ok." You smile picking your bags up from the floor and following him to his house.

"I'm Finn, by the way." He said, unlocking the door.

"I'm y/n." You smiled.

"That's a beautiful name." He smirked. "LUCY!" He shouted up the stairs.

"Yes." She flew downstairs and went to the kitchen. "Who's that?"

"This is y/n, I spilt my coffee on her." Finn looked at you.

"Nice one, Finn. You've always been great at flirting." Lucy burst into laughter.

"Shut up!" Finn shook his head and threw the kitchen cloth at her. "Can she borrow some of your clothes?"

"Yeah, of course! My room is upstairs on the left." She said.

"Thanks." You went upstairs and into Lucy's room. It was purple and she had a huge bed. You spotted her wardrobe and picked a blue jumper.

FINNS POV

I sat at the kitchen table, eating peanuts.

"So do you like her?" Lucy said, sliding onto the seat in front of me.

"Like who?" I popped a peanut into my mouth.

She rolled her eyes. "Y/n!"

"It's none of your business." I said.

"YOU DO!" Lucy shouted.

"Shhh!!" I hissed.

Y/N'S POV

You came downstairs and sat at the table with Lucy and Finn.

"Would you like a nut, y/n?" Lucy handed the packet to you.

"Lucy! I swear to god!" Finn growled. You looked at them confused and they just shook their heads.

a/n: no idea what i just wrote