new york city

You were shaking with excitement whilst in the taxi to your hotel. New York was your city, you were born there. You were happy to be taking Finn there for his first down.

"You need to calm down." Finn laughed because you had a huge grin on your face.

"Sorry, I'm just so excited to show you around New York." You jumped up and down in your seat.

You rolled his eyes and laughed at you. "You're so adorable."

Finns manager paid the taxi driver then you headed in to the hotel. (let's call Finns manager jerry)

Jerry checked us into the hotel then you all went up to your rooms. You practically ran there as you were so excited.

"How do you like New York?" You jumped onto the bed as Finn looked out of the window.

"Well I haven't seen anything of it yet." Finn laughed, laying on the bed next to you. You both looked into each others

All of a sudden, Finns phone rang and it ruined the moment.

It was Jerry. He was saying that he was going to give us some space. You decided to show Finn around some parts, so you got ready.

You wore a plain white shirt, light blue mom jeans and Stan Smiths. You let your curly hair lose on your shoulders. You put a fresh layer of makeup on.

Finn also got ready to go and you headed out. Obviously Finns bodyguard followed you but he kept his space.

You and Finn were walking down the street and suddenly you heard a scream from across the street. "HOLY SHIT ITS FINN WOLFHARD AND Y/N Y/L/N!!! IM GONNA DIE!!!"

She runs across the street and Finns bodyguard stands in front.

"Can I please get a photo?" She begged, tears forming in her eyes.

"Come on, Keith. Let her have a photo." Finn said.

(Keith is his bodyguards name in this book. I asked my brother to think of a random name and that what he chose.)

Keith rolled his eyes and let her have a photo. Finn, you and the fan took a selfie and she thanked you both then ran off.

You carried on walking and you spotted a cafe. It was called Cha Cha Matcha and millions of memories flooded back. You used to go there after school with your friends.

You went into the cafe and sat in the window. You ordered a vanilla late and Finn ordered a hot chocolate.

You took many photos of this cute cafe on your phone and posted them on your Instagram.

You happily sipped your drink and so did Finn. You were in your element.

After you and Finn had finished your drinks, you left the cafe and you took a cab to Manhattan Mall.

You and Finn held hands as you trekked around the huge mall.

After shopping and walking around New York, you decided to go back to your hotel and get ready to go out for food.

You put on a dress, a fresh coat of makeup for the second time today and did you hair.

You and Finn met Jerry and Keith down at the hotel restaurant and sat at a private table.

You ordered a pizza and a lemon ice tea.

Finn, you, Keith and Jerry all devoured your food then went up to your rooms.

a/n: i ran out of ideas at the end.