cheating

a/n: they're like 18/19 in this.

I slipped off my heels and went into mine and Finns room. I spotted him, stood looking out the window. I ran over to him and jumped on his back.

"Y/n, get off me!" Finn said sharply, he pushed me back onto the bed.

"What the hell, Finn?" I sat myself up and glared at him.

"I know what you've been doing!" Finn raised his voice.

I gulped. "What do you mean?"

"You're fucking cheating on me with Jack!" Finn shouted.

"N-No I'm not." I stuttered frantically.

"Don't lie to me, y/n. Millie told me!" He said.

I told Millie and she swore she wouldn't tell Finn. "IT WAS ONE TIME, FINN!! We were drunk." I got up off the bed and tried to hug him.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" He shouted and stormed out of the bedroom. I ran after him, shouting his name.

He left the apartment, slamming the door behind him.

-2 days later-

I had probably left at least a hundred messages on Finns phone but he hadn't answered. I also had no idea where he was.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I sprinted to the door, praying it was Finn.

I swung open the apartment door, then slammed it shut again. It was Jack.

"Y/n, let me in!" Jack pounded on the door.

"Go away, Jack!" I shouted, leaning against the door.

"But I know where Finn is!" He said. I looked up and opened the door.

"Where?" I said.

"Rosewood motel." He said out of breath.

"His favourite place!" I smacked my head. "Drive me?"

Jack nodded. I grabbed my coat and slipped my trainers on. We ran out to his car.

The car ride was awkward until Jack finally said something. "So how you been?"

I glared at him. "Oh fine." I said sarcastically.

"Y/n, this isn't all my fault! Stop acting like I'm the bad guy!" Jack said sternly. I pretended to ignore him because what he said was right. This isn't just his fault, it's mine as well.

We arrived at the motel. Jack was about to get out of the car when I stopped him. "What room is he in?" I asked.

"I don't know." Jack replied. I rolled my eyes and climbed out the car.

I went to reception and there was a lady sat there drinking out of a plastic cup and reading a book.

"Hi, excuse me, but I need to know what room Finn Wolfhard is staying in." I told her.

"Why?" She sipped her drink.

"Uh.. I want to surprise my boyfriend." I said. She wasn't convinced, but she gave me the room number.

"Room number 18. Down the hall and to the left." She pointed and went back to reading. I nodded and followed her instructions to Finns room.

I took a breath in and knocked on the door. There was no answer so I knocked again.

"Ok. Ok. I'm coming." I heard Finn say, I was so happy to hear his voice. The door swung open and he  looked confused. 

"Y/n?" He gulped. "What are you doing here? How did you know I was here?"

"Umm.. I guessed?" I smiled. "Can I come in?"

He nodded and walked into the room. I followed him and sat on the bed next to him.

"Explain what happened that night." Finn said.

"We were drunk and it was just a kiss. I swear to you! Please believe me!" I begged him.

"I believe you! Promise me it'll never happen again." He said.

"I promise!" I held my hand on my heart.

"Come on. You can stay with me tonight." We sat back on the bed.

Without even looking at my phone, I texted Jack saying 'leave'.

a/n: ty for 8k xoxo