best friends brother

Your phone buzzed and you had a notification from your best friend, Kayleigh.

kayleigh
hey y/n, come over x

You stared at the text. You and Kayleighs friendship had kind of drifted because of one thing... her older brother Finn. Last summer you and Finn had kissed, there had been some flirting, but of course Kayleigh didn't know that.

y/n
is Finn there? x

kayleigh
why? x

y/n
just wondering x

kayleigh
he's at his friends but he'll be back later x

y/n
k ill be round in 10 minutes x

You put down your phone and charged towards your wardrobe. You searched through your clothes to find your favourite outfit, black denim shorts and an oversized hoodie with roses embroidered up the side.

You threw on your dirty, old white converse, that you loved to much to throw away. You grabbed my phone and my keys to my house. Your family was out so you was home alone.

You made your way to Kayleighs house, she only lived three minutes away, so it didn't take you long.

When you got there, the door was open and as you were best friends with Kayleigh you made your own way into the house.

"I'm here! Your life just got better!" You swung the door open and you immediately saw Finn standing in the kitchen.

He chuckled. "Hey y/n." Walking over to you and put his arm around your waist.

"Finn." You put your hand on his chest. "What about Kayleigh!?"

"She's in her room." He presser his lips against yours. He started to kiss you more passionately. You tried to kiss back but you were nervous.

You gave up and kissed him back. Suddenly you heard a shriek and you pushed Finn off you and looked at Kayleigh almost in tears at the bottom of the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" She yelled, storming over to you and Finn.

"I-It's not what it looks like!" You stumbled for words.

"So it's not my best friend kissing my brother." She said.

"Calm down, Kayleigh." Finn said. She glared at him and walked closer to him. She slapped him powerfully across the face and ran upstairs.

"KAYLEIGH!" You shouted. Finn tried to grab your wrist but you slapped his other cheek. "Leave me alone, Finn."

a/n: ugh i had sports day and i did jackshit lmao