sweetheart

a/n: i wrote sweatheart as the title first and sat here laughing for 10 minutes. also i changed the cover. again

you stood by your locker, searching for your chemistry book when suddenly your locker door was slammed shut, which made you jump.

"ugh finn wolfhard." you rolled your eyes. finn was the bad boy in school, and the guy you hated the most.

he smirked and lit a cigarette then rolled his head back against the locker next to yours. "how ya been, y/n?"

"none of your fucking business, wolfhard." you sighed, giving him a sarcastic smile.

he held his cigarette in his hand. "you're a funny one, but you're shit at pretending." he sniggered.

"i have no idea what you're on about, which i know isn't unusual." i shook my head at him.

"don't pretend you aren't in love with me." finn took another puff of his cigarette.

you raised your eyebrow and waved away the smell of tobacco. "tell me you're joking."

"no joke, y/n. you are obviously playing hard to get." he said smugly.

"you're the last guy on earth that i'd be in love with." you picked up your backpack from the ground and swung it over your shoulder.

"you're in love with me!" you heard finn shout behind you. you rolled your eyes then flipped him off without even looking at him.