the argument

a/n: thank you to Finnspeach for this request. sorry if it's not that good x

i stood by my locker in the school halls. it was the day after i had an argument with the school heartthrobs and my best friend, finn wolfhard.

finn was popular. very popular in fact! people worshiped him just because he was in stranger things. so if anyone pissed him off then the whole school would turn on that person.

i felt everyone's eyes on me and people gossiping around me. you may be wondering what this argument was about. it's stupid really...

finn has a girlfriend, a bitchy girlfriend. her name is grace. she had always hated me because i was friends with finn. she started a rumor that i hit her then finn got pissed and now the whole group hates me.

from behind me, i heard familiar voices then heard jack grazer shout my name. i grabbed my books then started walking fast. (no hate against jack, he's not mean but just imagine all the group are bitchy)

i felt a hand on my shoulder, i twisted around and saw sophia. "why you running?" she popped her bubblegum.

"what do you want?" i gritted my teeth and looked up at all of them. 

"i just want to talk, y/n!" finn smiled sarcastically with his arm around grace. she gave me a dirty look.

"you're in so much shit, y/n." grace smirked.

i looked at her confused. "why?"

"we reported you." wyatt piped up.

"reported me? you reported me for hitting grace? i didn't even hit her!" i bit my lip.

"yes you did!" grace mumbled.

"you're so pathetic, grace. you know i never hit you." i hissed at her, trying not to let the others hear but it was clear they heard.

"leave her alone, y/n! you've already hurt her! anyway we just wanted to let you know that principal johnson will come and talk to you, maybe call the police. we don't know." finn said to me. "come on, guys."

i stared at him and a tear slide down my face. why was i getting blamed for this? i didn't do anything! i watched them walk away.

"can y/n  y/l/n please come to principal johnson's office?" i heard through the speakers, everyone gasped and laughed around me as i walked to the office.

a/n: i'm so sorry this isn't that good, i haven't wrote in a while so i'm a bit off but they will get better i promise