the baby project

You groaned as you walked down the corridor to your next class of Sociology.

a/n: im not american but i googled it and...

so sUck mY dIcK. just kidding hehe.

You walked into the class, as soon as you got in you saw Jason, the most popular jock (and biggest prick) was sat at the front with his bum buddies sat around him.

"Hey y/n. You look... nice." He said sarcastically then looked you up and down, then sniggered to all his bum buddies. You looked down at your outfit, black leggings, a white school jumper and your old, white, dirty converse. Your hair was in a messy bun and you had barely any makeup on.

You stuck your middle finger up at Jason then went to your seat, stumbling over your laces on the way. You sat down in your regular seat.

Finally after scrolling through your Instagram feed, your teacher, Miss Addison finally showed up.

"Sorry I'm late class! Okay I have a project for you to do." She placed her cup of coffee of her desk. The entire class groaned, you the loudest.

"What is it, miss?" Jason shouted. You rolled your eyes and chewed your pen.

"Thank you, Jason. I'm getting to it." She went outside the class and brought back a container of baby dolls. "The baby project!"

"The what?" You said.

"The baby project!" She repeated. "You'll get into partners then look after a baby doll for the rest of the week!"

"I'm not doing that!" Jason said.

"It's going to count as 60% of your finally grade!" Miss Addison smiled, tapping her pen on the desk. We all sighed and Miss Addison smiled. "Ok get into partners."

You quickly scanned the room. "Ella! Partners?" You shouted to Ella.

"Sorry, y/n. I'm with Scarlett." She said, sitting down next to Scarlett.

"TYLER!" You waved at Tyler. "Wanna be partners?" He shook his head and looked at James.

"Y/n! Do you have a partner?" Miss Addison called out. You shook your head. "You could go with Jason?"

You rapidly shook my head. "NO!"

She laughed. "Or Finn?"

"Who the heck is Finn?" You pulled a face. She pointed to back of the room. There was a curly-headed boy, wearing big black glasses. Eh, he was kinda cute.

You went over to him. "Hey!"

"Um.. hi." He said quietly.

"Well, I'm y/n and-." You started.

"I-I know who you are." He pushed up his glasses.

"Oh.. well, do you wanna get our baby?" You laughed. He awkwardly laughed and you and Finn went to the front of the class.

"There you go." Miss Addison said, handing Finn the last baby doll in from the container.

"Thanks." You said in sync. We grabbed our rucksacks and left the class.

"Do you wanna come to mine?" You said. He nodded and followed you to your car.

As you were driving, Finn became more comfortable and started talking. "So what should we call our baby?"

"Um.. what about Jess?" You said.

"Baby Jess." He looked back at Jess that was strapped in with the seat belt.

You both burst into laughter.

a/n: PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS FAM! DONT BE SCARED BC YOURE THE FIRST PERSON! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE