accident

you sat in spanish class, chewing the led of the pencil. the class telephone rang and the teacher told the class to read page 124 of the text book.

"y/n, get your stuff, your mom is here." the teacher said, putting the phone down. you looked at her confused then looked at your best friend.

"why is your mom here?" y/b/f/n whispered, you shrugged your shoulders, then put your backpack over your shoulder.

you went to the car park and instantly saw your moms car. when you opened the door, you could see she had been crying.

"mom? are you okay?" you put your hand on her shoulder when you were in the car.

she sniffed. "y/n... finns in the hospital." your heart dropped to your stomach, you began to cry.

"w-what? w-why?" you breathing quickened.

your mom bit down hard on her pink lip then she gulped. "he was in a car crash." you could tell she was trying to stay strong for you.

you and finn had been dating for 4 years. your mom treated him like her son.

"how bad is it?" you managed to say.

"we're going to the hospital now." she started the engine. you looked out the window at the grey, foggy sky.

when you arrived at the hospital, you practically ran to the trauma ward.

"FINN! FINN WOLFHARD!" you smacked the reception desk.

"only family aloud." the receptionist said, chewing bubblegum.

"i'm his girlfriend." you said.

"only his mom, dad, sibl-." she said bluntly.

"please." you squeaked.

she sighed. "room 7."

you flew to room 7, your mom followed you and stood behind you.

when you opened the door, you saw finn laying there. he had an air mask over his mouth, his skin was pale. he had scares over his bare chest and face. one of his legs was in a brace. he lay there, unconscious.

"oh finn." you grabbed his hand, and broke down into tears again.

you stayed with finn all day and night. you held his hand and begged him to wake up.

one night, you fell asleep on finns hand whilst you were reading the comments on the instagram post that you made, informing the fans about what happened.

you had been asleep for 1 hour when you felt someone stroking your hair. you sprung up and saw finn, he was smiling at you.

a/n: that's kinda creepy ngl