temper

it had been the longest day of my life, i couldn't wait to get in and cuddle finn. i was filming my new movie in vancouver which was good because it meant i got to see my boyfriend all the time.

my uber pulled up at finns house, i thanked the driver then slammed the door shut. i made my way up to the front door.

"hey mary." i said, closing the front door.

"y/n." mary came into the hallway. "how was filming?" she hugged me.

"you know, as always. where is he?" i smiled.

"playing that dumb game, fortnite with his brother and quincy." mary rolled her eyes and pointed to the living room. i laughed and went into the living room.

i sat down on the sofa in the middle of finn and nick, quincy was sat on the other sofa. finn was focused on his game. i put the pillow on my lap.

"hey wolfhard." i smiled at him. he simply grunted, barely noticing me. i looked at nick, he was also focused on the game. quincy was watching the game.

"finn.." i whined, running my finger down is arm.

"stop it, y/n." finn snapped. quincy and nick both paused.

"what's your problem?" i exclaimed.

"i'm concentrating! just piss off." finn proclaimed.

i have him a dirty look, stood up then throw the pillow at him. i stormed out of the living room and up to finns room, where i was staying.

nicks pov

y/n stormed out of the living room. i don't blame her, finn was being a dick. i looked at quincy, he looked back at me.

"finn, what's wrong?" quincy broke the silence.

"fuck sake!" finn shouted as he died on fortnite. (hahaha idk if you die on forknife as i'm not a #gamergirl)

"finn!" i punched his arm.

"what?" he grunted.

"why did you snap at y/n?" quincy asked him.

"she was distracting me-." finn began before i interrupted him.

"you don't shout at her. you love her finn, show her some respect, man." i said.

he thought for a second. "so what should i do?"

"go and apologize to her." quincy said.

y/ns pov

i slammed finns bedroom door shut, then locked it.

i sat on finns bed. what had i done to him? was he going to break up with me? tears rolled down my face and i put my head in my hands.

suddenly there was a knock at the door. i ignored it.

"y/n..." i heard finn quietly say.

i ignored him again.

"y/n... please come to the door." finn whispered.

i sighed and went over to the door. i sat on the floor next to the door and leaned on it.

"i'm so sorry, y/n. i don't know why i snapped at you. i love you y/n- i really love you, a-and i don't want to lose ever." i heard finns voice break.

i smiled. he was so sweet.

i unlocked the door and finn threw his arms around me. "i love you so much, y/n!"

"i love you too, finn." i said.

a/n: aye sorry this is shite lmao. i'm going to birmingham tomorrow yeet to go to see shawn mendes lol